Login

russian armor

My idea on "how to improve soviet tech" topic.

10 Nov 2014, 10:14 AM
Donator 11

I know that it's a constant topic on the forum but as the faction still haven't changed I believe that my ideas can be usefull. Also I tried not to change the way relic thinks of the soviet faction. So here are my ideas:
1. Rework SU-76:
- add a AP - HE toggle instead of barrage ability
- add newly introducted shell trajectory for HE shells (like in scott)
This way the unit becomes a scott with much less wiping potencial (no turret), but instead it has some long range light AT giving it a chance to help player before he can field SU-85.

2. Add one unit to t3 and t4. This is needed because the faction is designed in the way that makes it possible to build only one tier, tiers should build 4 units each to complement and give player more options (for example no call in option)

3. T-34/85 for t3. That will give soviet t3 some late at, the tank should cost the same as in advanced warfare doctrine. Doctrine abilities like t34 call in should give you 10-15 fuel every time you build a t34 or t34/85.

4. SU-122 for t4. The unit should cost about 150 fuel and be somewhat similar to brummbar but with slightly better range and reload ,but less dmg and aoe per shot and less armour. If it would be too weak it could also get barrage ability with extended range but i belive it will not need it.

With those changes there will be no need for so many call ins and also t3 and t4 will be both viable in at and ai (but in different parts of the game, somewhat alternately). There is no need to move units from one tier to another and we can easily get new great unit (model for su-122 is basically the same as su-85 but with different gun). What do you think?
10 Nov 2014, 11:09 AM

so many topics and relic DONT DO ANYTHING for gameplay. only jass hand patch and another small fap things.i think this topic good but problem - thats all.
10 Nov 2014, 11:13 AM

Calm down dude we got a big patch two weeks ago and the next one will probably come in a week with Ardennes Assault.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★