russian armor

Does Relic not playtest their patches? Or think? Bugs

• This thread is locked
30 Oct 2014, 01:56 AM

USF nades not working
Sturmtiger not working
Pack howie barrage not working
And a whole lot more from the looks of the bug forums

Not to mention the roll out was at PEAK hours and managed to be an hour late. Who seriously thought that was a good idea and how did they manage to screw up their screw up?

Not to mention ISU and Jadgtiger remain unfixed. "Well our idea didn't work so guess we gots to do absolutely nothing." Maybe a slight damage nerf or HP nerf to hold us over. Anything.

I don't get it.
30 Oct 2014, 02:30 AM

USF nades not working
Sturmtiger not working
Pack howie barrage not working
And a whole lot more from the looks of the bug forums

Not to mention the roll out was at PEAK hours and managed to be an hour late. Who seriously thought that was a good idea and how did they manage to screw up their screw up?

Not to mention ISU and Jadgtiger remain unfixed. "Well our idea didn't work so guess we gots to do absolutely nothing." Maybe a slight damage nerf or HP nerf to hold us over. Anything.

I don't get it.

30 Oct 2014, 02:35 AM

30 Oct 2014, 02:46 AM

Also terrible performance drop for me. Less than 30 fps on most maps in 1v1 :(
30 Oct 2014, 02:47 AM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2014, 02:46 AMHati
Also terrible performance drop for me. Less than 30 fps on most maps in 1v1 :(

What sort of gaming rig do you have? AT medium and low anti aliasing I would get about 25 fps, so I turned everything down to low or minimum and I get about 35 fps :p
30 Oct 2014, 02:49 AM

What sort of gaming rig do you have? AT medium and low anti aliasing I would get about 25 fps, so I turned everything down to low or minimum and I get about 35 fps :p

Well I had good enough PC to run game smoothly with maximum image quality and high textures before this patch :) Now its a slideshow.
Vaz
30 Oct 2014, 04:00 AM

new patch is up and bugs are gone. I'd rather what happened happen than have to have the patch pushed back another week for "relic testing". We do a better job finding bugs, sadly.
30 Oct 2014, 04:07 AM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2014, 02:49 AMHati

Well I had good enough PC to run game smoothly with maximum image quality and high textures before this patch :) Now its a slideshow.

That must be pricey!!! I have an MSi GE70: Intel i7-4700MQ, Nvidia GTX 765M (with 2 GB GDDR5), 12 GB of DDR3 RAM. My graphics card is ranked in the lower hundreds for quality, my processor is in the 150s. I got it 11 months ago and it was on sale for about $1100 USD.
30 Oct 2014, 04:13 AM

Well I prefer if they do a smart move that take time than did a quick bs update. Its not easy to balance rts games.

What sort of gaming rig do you have? AT medium and low anti aliasing I would get about 25 fps, so I turned everything down to low or minimum and I get about 35 fps 

Ci7 and 290x. After patch I got a decrease of 10 fps or more. Running on win8.1 - high config 1920x1080 (aa low) - avg > 65fps.
30 Oct 2014, 04:15 AM
Honorary Member Badge

We've just pushed an update, details can be found here: http://bit.ly/13gFG3q

Shout out to the team that worked hard to get this out! Sorry for the frustration, folks.

Gremlins. <shakes fist>

edit: looks like they fixed it. im gonna close it since there is a thread i was unaware of and the title kinda disrespectful.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 46
unknown 39
South Africa 1
Germany 424
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L