Login

russian armor

Minimap

19 Apr 2013, 10:20 AM

Hi guys, i would like to talk a little about the minimap as i havent found any topic talking about it. Well i am an old COH player and am very used to the fullscreen map (button 0 ) of the old coh, i dont like to only use the minimap on the left as it is too small, in old coh you could see the units on minimap far better than coh2 and you could know what unit it is by his/her symbol. I use to rely greatly on fullscreen minimap in coh1 to make my strategies and order units. In coh2 you see a transparent icon for all units and there is no difference between them which is bad in my opinion. this makes the map hard to use as you cannot differ units. this is my main complain about the game, which is of course in beta. no one have notice this ?
thanks and have fun
19 Apr 2013, 10:22 AM
Honorary Member Badge

From what I've heard, the minimap isn't finished yet. What you see in the beta is just a placeholder I gusss ;)
19 Apr 2013, 11:09 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Minimap and Tactical map shouldn't be finished yet, correct :)
19 Apr 2013, 12:23 PM

It's hard to ping the map for your allies :(
19 Apr 2013, 12:37 PM

Thanks for the answers, i guessed it wouldn´t be finished yet, if it would to be like that in the release i would have a big handicap as i got used to the fullscreen map and without it im bad at organizing units lol. i am not even a big fan of RTS games, COH was the only RTS game that got me really addicted as it is very unique and awesome :) yeah talking about map pings i think that i have never seen no one pinging the map til now, but i have only made like 10 games or so, i am currently at level 8 i think.
Joe
20 Apr 2013, 04:26 AM

On the official forums Noun has said that the tac map in the current beta build is "broken". Implying an improved one is already in the works. I do hope they improve the minimap as well. On 1v1 maps half of the minimap is showing unplayable areas of the map.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★