Login

russian armor

End the Abuse Help the Raketenwerfer today

28 Oct 2014, 10:11 AM

Does anyone know if the beta changes to garrison responsiveness improved raketenwerfers as well?
Vaz
28 Oct 2014, 11:02 AM

I think raketten does need some sort of buff. I think I would agree with LEMON on what to change. Although I haven't started playing okw yet, I have stolen the weapon and it has generally sucked and the crew always dies. I have had some odd moments where I was up against one and in my mind I'm telling myself "aw this is it, I fucked up" but the stupid thing doesn't fire for some reason and I get away. Usually I kill the crew on my way out too. I think it might need other buffs too, but right now OKW is very strong in anti-tank so I don't think it's a big issue for now, just make the thing fire for now. I think the collisions with terrain should be looked at. I don't know if they are supposed to be misses or it's bugged, but it happens a lot. Just like other at guns suck for hitting small kubel targets, the raketen should probably suck for hitting small scout car targets.
29 Oct 2014, 03:02 AM

Strange, this is the one AT weapon I go out of my way to steal all the time as soviets, are we talking about the same unit?

I do admit I tend to place it in a building alot, maybe thats why I dont notice any of the problems you all see with it.
29 Oct 2014, 18:31 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

In my opinion the Rateken seems to shoot inanimate objects and the ground far more often than the other AT guns. Maybe because of the projectile type? Aim time + Setup Time + fix the projectile and I think it would be fine.
29 Oct 2014, 18:55 PM

i think raketen performance is ok perhaps give it larger arc and make it a bit cheaper (240 mp) but nothing else , as it can be a pain to get rid of in buildings and has retreat
29 Oct 2014, 19:07 PM

Permanently Banned
I think it could use better tracking/aiming, so scout cars/m20s don't just drive right the fuck by it, thus making M20/M3 Rush less viable/effective. But other than that I feel it's working as intended as far as asymmetric balance goes.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★