Login

russian armor

SNF Mirror match?

18 Apr 2013, 17:27 PM

well i don't know what admins are thinking but in this case everyone wants to do mixed army and diffintly it brings the most exhausting match up ever it is just my experience with mirror match in every single game such as C&C , the other day me and spanky were doing axis vs axis and to be honest it was the most stupid match up ever our tigers fighting each other none could kill another they just bounce on each other armor the game last for 2 hours and finally we quit because we couldn't pass each other armor with anything. i am pretty sure the same will be for soviet mirrors.
if SNF and other tournaments are based on ranked rules then mirror match should not be allowed :/ ja ?
one of the flaws in C&C series is the mirror match which is totally BS , i even get annoyed to fight vs my captured vehicle and more annoyed to fight vs the same army as mine!
What you say guys ?
18 Apr 2013, 17:36 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

I say we have to at least give it a try in tournament conditions. Plus it will give developers precious feedback that they're not getting from automatch games.
18 Apr 2013, 18:00 PM
Benefactor 115

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2013, 17:36 PMTwister
I say we have to at least give it a try in tournament conditions. Plus it will give developers precious feedback that they're not getting from automatch games.

agreed!
18 Apr 2013, 19:54 PM

I still think it's worth an attempt, if nothing else. The worst thing that can happen is that everyone sits down, agrees that mirrors suck and then decide never use them in a tournament again. The alternative to that is that Relic gets some valuable feedback on the mirrors.
18 Apr 2013, 20:07 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2013, 17:36 PMTwister

Exactly. After all, it's a BETA tournament. This is the time where we can test this kind of stuff out. Give Relic valuable feedback on mirror matches, and for us to see if they can work in a competitive way for CoH2.
19 Apr 2013, 15:58 PM

mirror matches are only for koreans, we are civilized, let's keep the realism in CoH shall we?
19 Apr 2013, 16:04 PM
Honorary Member Badge

we are civilized

19 Apr 2013, 16:23 PM

We can use this opportunity to show Relic how mirror matches play ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 25
Peru 19
unknown 7
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %