5 Mar 2016, 15:18 PM

totally forgot about those. I think i only got 1 :O

I got all faceplates except "Less we forget"

5 Mar 2016, 19:52 PM

I got all faceplates except "Less we forget"

:O little bit envy now.
5 Mar 2016, 20:54 PM

How fast exactly?
If the round ends, you see the Victory thing appear, and it clicks Quit Match almost immediately. I's so fast that when I get a war spoil drop, it doesn't even become visible on screen (the crate on the chute, I mean): you only see the bottom of the crate appear.

If you see a destroyed HQ for a while something went wrong.

Two days of farming:

- two duplicate commanders
- two duplicate skins
- three duplicate victory strikes (two of which were the same, lol)
- twelve bulletins, of which one or two were new.

I really hope I can craft the dupe commanders after the WS update, so they are actually of some use in the future.
5 Mar 2016, 22:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2016, 20:54 PMSlayer
If the round ends, you see the Victory thing appear, and it clicks Quit Match almost immediately. I's so fast that when I get a war spoil drop, it doesn't even become visible on screen (the crate on the chute, I mean): you only see the bottom of the crate appear.

If you see a destroyed HQ for a while something went wrong.

Two days of farming:

- two duplicate commanders
- two duplicate skins
- three duplicate victory strikes (two of which were the same, lol)
- twelve bulletins, of which one or two were new.

I really hope I can craft the dupe commanders after the WS update, so they are actually of some use in the future.

So yeah something probably went wrong, dammit, 5 hours of electricity wasted, even if it's a laptop, oh well, better luck next time. Thanks, oh and nice finds.
5 Mar 2016, 22:10 PM
Donator 11

farmed a little today, got the goliath commander for OKW :D

11 commanders to go and i have all of them :)

So yeah something probably went wrong, dammit, 5 hours of electricity wasted, even if it's a laptop, oh well, better luck next time. Thanks, oh and nice finds.

do you have the AI on easy? cause otherwise the base doesnt get destroyed normally
5 Mar 2016, 22:15 PM

do you have the AI on easy? cause otherwise the base doesnt get destroyed normally

Yeah, the OKW HQ was destroyed but I didn't see it restart the match automatically. Perhaps if I try with a 120 minute timer the next time.
5 Mar 2016, 22:16 PM
Donator 11

was it that one time it didnt work or does it nor restart at all? if its the second option, try the scriptwriter, it may solve the problem!
5 Mar 2016, 22:24 PM

was it that one time it didnt work or does it nor restart at all? if its the second option, try the scriptwriter, it may solve the problem!

Alright so just download AutoHotkey and run the Script? Sounds easy enough, will report back after I try it, cheers.
6 Mar 2016, 09:39 AM

I tried this on my laptop (worked well on my PC), but when the match ends it won't click on the Quit Match (it just moves the mouse there)

Any ideas?

The game runs a bit slow on the laptop, can that be a problem? (It can be played, but loading is slow and it lags a bit when the match ends)
6 Mar 2016, 10:16 AM

I want that one too :) I have 12 commanders to go to have them all.
6 Mar 2016, 12:10 PM

Calliope commander x2 in 3 days!! Only pershing still missing :/

6 Mar 2016, 21:52 PM
Donator 11

Alright so just download AutoHotkey and run the Script? Sounds easy enough, will report back after I try it, cheers.

yep, just run it like the normal script and it does everything for you :)

I tried this on my laptop (worked well on my PC), but when the match ends it won't click on the Quit Match (it just moves the mouse there)

Any ideas?

The game runs a bit slow on the laptop, can that be a problem? (It can be played, but loading is slow and it lags a bit when the match ends)

yes, same advice as for A. Soldier: try the scriptwriter! and no, the lags shouldnt be an issue, the script automatically detecs how long it takes the game to do something and adjusts :)

7 Mar 2016, 12:45 PM

Thanks, will try

I let the PC run today while in school, 5x1hour matches, 1 bulletin, 120mm mortar dispatch... love it :'D
7 Mar 2016, 13:09 PM

Thanks, will try

I let the PC run today while in school, 5x1hour matches, 1 bulletin, 120mm mortar dispatch... love it :'D

You got 5 hours of school? Damn, and my transport got delayed because of some retard tried to kill himself by jumping on the subway lines, brilliant.
7 Mar 2016, 13:19 PM

This always worked great for me in the past but now the game starts and never ends because no unit caps a VP unless I send them there myself.

I am using the 'bulletinfarmwithmodtest' with advised settings.

I have the mod in the 'gamemode' folder (but there is no option to select the mod when setting up the game, should there be?)

Thanks!

7 Mar 2016, 14:58 PM
Donator 11

no unit caps a VP unless I send them there myself.

I have the mod in the 'gamemode' folder (but there is no option to select the mod when setting up the game, should there be?)

well, the mod "autovictory" means that capping th vp is not necessary anymore. so therefore yes, you should have the option to select it and you need it in order to run!!
8 Mar 2016, 05:43 AM

I had to stop farming...982/1000 items and new system is to come soon so I dont wanna delete duplicates....or what duplicates should I delete to get space?
8 Mar 2016, 05:47 AM

Two Firesturm commanders in 48hours... Seems i will smelt those with new system :D and my inventory is 140 items so keep up the farm
8 Mar 2016, 20:59 PM

Servers are gonna be shut down in 25 hours, will the new patch only contain the vet bug fix or already the new system for war spoils?

Results of today:

- six dupe bulletins
- one dupe faceplate
- three new skins, nice
- one new commander, for OKW (it was the one I least wanted, but still happy with it)

One down, 11 to go :)
9 Mar 2016, 01:46 AM

Hey guys. What do we know bout the new war spoils system? Where can we read about it? Cheers.

Btw. 2 calliope and the pershing in 3 nights of farming. RNGesus!!!
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS