Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
28 Feb 2016, 16:25 PM

So it will be 'real' p2w from new player point of view :luvDerp:.

This new system is designed to address the following major community concerns:
  • Duplicates cluttering inventories and having no value
  • Randomness with the system and lack of transparency on how it works
  • Frustrations with trying to earn a specific item
  • Pay-to-Win sentiments - top kek

I read some info and it seems worse than it is now.
28 Feb 2016, 17:10 PM
Donator 11

thats not the issue. rip farming means RIP farming
not rip getting warspoils in custom match

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2016, 16:01 PMpegasos
RIP War Farm = You have to "play" (yes, i mean play, "real play":bananadance: ) hard in the future.

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2016, 16:25 PMNeris
So it will be 'real' p2w from new player point of view :luvDerp:.

I read some info and it seems worse than it is now.

if you have any links or informatiom, feel free to PM me, i would be interested if one can or cannot trick relic once again :)

29 Feb 2016, 15:13 PM

Was waiting around for 20 minutes for automatch. Wont happen so turned for a bit of digging. If Lelic change the drop to only automatch the game will be dead. Or is it now dead?
29 Feb 2016, 15:40 PM
Donator 11

no, it is not dead now :)

we will have to see, how the changes are. if they are good, farming won't be necessary anymore. i dont think they will change it to automatch only, seeing that many people play a lot against AI
29 Feb 2016, 16:37 PM

Any news about new system of drops or something like crafting system in TF2?
29 Feb 2016, 21:31 PM

1 day of farming. skins skins skins....

where are my stormtroopers!! :(

1 Mar 2016, 07:04 AM

1 day of farming. skins skins skins....

where are my stormtroopers!! :(

In the steam store for just 3.99 $!

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/249094
1 Mar 2016, 07:20 AM

I bought elite doctrine, mechanized doctrine, scavange and elite armor. That was all i wanted. Still stosstruppen and jagers are my favourites because obersoldaten is something from the league of fantasy. And all in all... If dig for those commanders the cost of eletricity will be > than cost of commander. Still im more intreste in aquiring intel bulletins or skins because many of commanders are just shake of all existing abilities. For example Soviet reserve and partisan and so on and so on. They should do massive revamp on old commanders to keep them going because wtf leichte feldhaubitze in Blitzkrieg doctrine? Shouldint it be in Festung or something more artillery or defense oriented?
1 Mar 2016, 07:39 AM

Hi can i get some help on getting my script to work? I've sone everything that would run the script but in the end the game only starts the game and press any key to enter.Then the mouse stays on the amount of fuel not moving until the game ends.Ive also tried running the script in admin mode with the same result.
1 Mar 2016, 08:36 AM

Hi can i get some help on getting my script to work? I've sone everything that would run the script but in the end the game only starts the game and press any key to enter.Then the mouse stays on the amount of fuel not moving until the game ends.Ive also tried running the script in admin mode with the same result.

That is how it is suppose to work...it stays there....after 60 mins (or depending how long you set up) and after match ends it clicks quit match and starts new one...

I bought elite doctrine, mechanized doctrine, scavange and elite armor. That was all i wanted. Still stosstruppen and jagers are my favourites because obersoldaten is something from the league of fantasy. And all in all... If dig for those commanders the cost of eletricity will be > than cost of commander. Still im more intreste in aquiring intel bulletins or skins because many of commanders are just shake of all existing abilities. For example Soviet reserve and partisan and so on and so on. They should do massive revamp on old commanders to keep them going because wtf leichte feldhaubitze in Blitzkrieg doctrine? Shouldint it be in Festung or something more artillery or defense oriented?

The electricity cost really less than 4 euros a day. We did calculations at work and here in my country we pay for around 25 cents for a day of farming....so yeah...and HW tear? Please....at work we have computer running 24/7 with applications for years and still running perfectly fine...computers are made for running. Not staying offline....
1 Mar 2016, 10:47 AM

I will probably get stomach ulsters from my supressed anger for every useless, shitty skin I got when a war spoils drop finally happened since the day that unlocking Intels via grinding is no longer an option(and I had got so many of them even the m-42 one). I will never get idea behind that anyways and cannot but to cringe and laugh at the thought that people have actually been paying for skins or waisting their time on modding. Fromy my experience the only people hyped about skins are either gardening geeks who should instead of annoying this community take a trip to Bovington or better join some real Tank-unit and hopefully get killed by IEDs or RPGs or fucking edgy (Wannabe-)Fascists - usually the should-be-banned-alone-for-that-and-here-in-Germany-gladly-you-can-and-often-will-go-to-Jail-for-that-Idiots with SS or other Nazi-related-shit in their Names, Pics or Signatures, you know those asshats that sadly every WW2-related-Game has deal with.
1 Mar 2016, 10:56 AM

As for today got one crappy victory strike and some dublicate bulletins for bubelwagen and british medic. Still if there will be crafting all of this shit will be used first. Well maybe you live in WE or USA that eletricity costs so low but here in LTU fck it cost a lot
2 Mar 2016, 08:35 AM

180 hours of farming and got 3 commanders
2 Mar 2016, 09:08 AM

I dropped recon support twice and tactical support twice
ty lelic...
2 Mar 2016, 09:09 AM

It is still better than it will be with the new system so farm this until you can :D.
2 Mar 2016, 09:30 AM

I was just emphasizing that dropping twice the same commander was frustrating lol
otherwise I got counter attack tactics, spearhead doctrine and fortifications doctrine which I guess is not all bad
2 Mar 2016, 14:17 PM
Donator 11

As for today got one crappy victory strike and some dublicate bulletins for bubelwagen and british medic. Still if there will be crafting all of this shit will be used first. Well maybe you live in WE or USA that eletricity costs so low but here in LTU fck it cost a lot

yeah, in some countrys it might just be easier to buy the commanders directly
i personally live in a student dormitory and dont have to pay for electricity, therefore its an easy choice for me ^^

180 hours of farming and got 3 commanders

little unlucky. were they good at least? :)

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2016, 09:08 AMCoq1
I dropped recon support twice and tactical support twice
ty lelic...

those are the worst moments :hansREKT:

3 Mar 2016, 10:47 AM

I'm not salty anymore I got Mechanized Company over night
3 Mar 2016, 12:35 PM

Once again i farmed the night with my smurf account. (NAUGHTY ME!)

Ofc no commanders or anything good. But! I got an awesome looking Victory strike!

Havent seen it before. Thought I d share it with you guyz!

See picture here!
3 Mar 2016, 12:41 PM
Donator 11

yayyyyyyyyyy, post number 1000 in this thread :hansGG: :banana:

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2016, 10:47 AMCoq1
I'm not salty anymore I got Mechanized Company over night

congrats! :)

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2016, 12:35 PMSober
Once again i farmed the night with my smurf account. (NAUGHTY ME!)

Ofc no commanders or anything good. But! I got an awesome looking Victory strike!

Havent seen it before. Thought I d share it with you guyz!

the picture is not working correctly!

btw, this one is missing in the vicory strikes post from fegelein one page 42!

PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 32
Germany 53
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %