Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
21 Feb 2016, 19:40 PM

the drops are independent of XP, so XP shouldnt be the reason. it might be that relic changed the droprate recently though!
Don't think it was nerfed, I got 7 drops with 11 items in one night+day, that's a little better than normal.

disenchanting of a commander/bulletins/skins gives x material, building a new commander (hopefully permanent) costs y material with y>x.
So that's effectively trading, especially when you have many duplicates, right? It's just that you don't trade with another player, but with Relic/Sega.
22 Feb 2016, 06:07 AM

Has anyone taken any notes of which factions they picked and drop rates? It could just be diverse RNG, but I feel as though I am getting a lot more drops with the newer factions than the older factions. I seem to average about 7-8 war spoils (total spoils not drops) in ~8 hours. But with Whermacht I seem to only be averaging around 3 in ~ 8 hours.

Now that was strange, I played 6 40~60 matches of annihilation with friends 3 vs 3 and I got 2 commanders and 1 bulletin...I mean wow really? Now when I have all of em? Friend needs commanders and keep getting bulletins, which I want to collect. Instead I get commanders which I do not need and he would love to have.....RNG what the...or my friend who does not care about victory strikes keep getting them....
23 Feb 2016, 23:08 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 19:40 PMSlayer

So that's effectively trading, especially when you have many duplicates, right? It's just that you don't trade with another player, but with Relic/Sega.

you could see it like that, but essentially it would be easier, because there would be no need to search for a tradepartner
25 Feb 2016, 02:00 AM

Finding it really difficult to get a Wehrmacht commander drop. So far I got all the rare commanders for UKF while grinding as Wehrmacht, but still no success for a Wehrmacht commander.
27 Feb 2016, 11:21 AM

Damn, 2 days into the new patch and I already got the 2 new UKF commanders and the Intel Bulletin: I feel asleep... Giving the Land Mattress vet 10% faster. Did they chance the drop rate or am I just that lucky?

Think I might have completed the UKF again just 2 days after the patch, insane.
27 Feb 2016, 12:54 PM

Damn, 2 days into the new patch and I already got the 2 new UKF commanders and the Intel Bulletin: I feel asleep... Giving the Land Mattress vet 10% faster. Did they chance the drop rate or am I just that lucky?

Think I might have completed the UKF again just 2 days after the patch, insane.

Damn RNJesus sure loves you. 10 hrs farm and I got a bunch of SU bulletins and some skins.
27 Feb 2016, 13:13 PM

can i do other stuff while the script runs? like can i move the screen around or minimize it? id like to do my homework while it runs.

Couple more questions:
1. should i set game time for 1 hour or 30 minutes?
2. can't i just press the force victory now button after 6 minutes to speed things up?

Thank you!
27 Feb 2016, 15:27 PM

can i do other stuff while the script runs? like can i move the screen around or minimize it? id like to do my homework while it runs.

As long as you keep an eye on the timer and be sure the CoH2 window is active before it expires, you should be able to do other stuff. The script has stopped responding for me a few times when I was clicking around in other programs, but this shouldn't be a big deal if you're sitting there anyway.

Couple more questions:
1. should i set game time for 1 hour or 30 minutes?
2. can't i just press the force victory now button after 6 minutes to speed things up?

Thank you!

1) The script creator (or somebody) mentioned earlier that 60-minute games seem to yield the best results. In my experience, this is true.

2) I think drops are dependent on time, not the number of matches you play. In nearly 130 hours of farming, I've been getting about 1 drop every 4 to 6 matches. When I dropped the match time to 30 minutes, I was at times going 10 or more matches without even getting a bulletin.
27 Feb 2016, 16:28 PM

You can just do it manually if you are using PC and farming war spoils in the background.
27 Feb 2016, 17:22 PM

RIP farming
-soon
27 Feb 2016, 19:07 PM

RIP farming
-soon
Are you in the War Spoils tester team?
27 Feb 2016, 21:17 PM

As long as you keep an eye on the timer and be sure the CoH2 window is active before it expires, you should be able to do other stuff. The script has stopped responding for me a few times when I was clicking around in other programs, but this shouldn't be a big deal if you're sitting there anyway.

1) The script creator (or somebody) mentioned earlier that 60-minute games seem to yield the best results. In my experience, this is true.

2) I think drops are dependent on time, not the number of matches you play. In nearly 130 hours of farming, I've been getting about 1 drop every 4 to 6 matches. When I dropped the match time to 30 minutes, I was at times going 10 or more matches without even getting a bulletin.

appreciate it! very helpful!
27 Feb 2016, 22:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Feb 2016, 19:07 PMSlayer
Are you in the War Spoils tester team?

ye, but i wont spoiler
all i can say is "rip farming"
27 Feb 2016, 23:42 PM
Donator 11

2) I think drops are dependent on time, not the number of matches you play.

yes, it doesnt seem to be linear with gametime, but around 60 minutes seems to be optimum...

Damn, 2 days into the new patch and I already got the 2 new UKF commanders

nice! i'm gonna test my luck tommorow

RIP farming
-soon

if the war spoils fix is as good as the recent hotfix then RIP game :D

27 Feb 2016, 23:59 PM

ye, but i wont spoiler
all i can say is "rip farming"

Do you like the change or you don't like it?
28 Feb 2016, 02:27 AM

If RIP farming means only automatch gives drops. Its GG WP uninstall. I play a lot of Theather of War and custom matches with friends.
28 Feb 2016, 11:27 AM

do we still get drops on ai custom games?
28 Feb 2016, 13:20 PM

If RIP farming means only automatch gives drops. Its GG WP uninstall. I play a lot of Theather of War and custom matches with friends.

thats not the issue. rip farming means RIP farming
not rip getting warspoils in custom match
28 Feb 2016, 14:24 PM

Time to farm then :luvDerp:.

Do you like the change? Yes/no. Pick one :D

I read some info about it because someone pasted pastebin link into twitch chat.
28 Feb 2016, 16:01 PM

RIP War Farm = You have to "play" (yes, i mean play, "real play":bananadance: ) hard in the future.
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 782

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment