Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
15 Feb 2016, 19:48 PM

How long do you need to wait to qualify for a war spoil?
15 Feb 2016, 19:52 PM

Usually it takes a few hours. Estimates are that it gives one drop in every 3 hours.
15 Feb 2016, 23:47 PM

Duplicates are frustrating. After seeing my friend inventory after 4000+ hours and he has less victory strikes than I do...I am starting to loose hope...

Here is simplified picture of victory strikes he got so far...

16 Feb 2016, 11:22 AM

which script are you using? do you have the game in the right resolution?

First of all, thanks for doing this since 2014. You are one of the best people alive right now lol.

I used the script on page 1 of this thread, "bulletinfarmwithmodtest" and "bulletinfarmwithmodwriterclosestats" with AKH. The resolution I use is 1024 x 768. I also ran both scripts as administrator in windows 10.

The script is supposed to start the match itself right? Do I miss something? I did everything you said. Do I have to activate the mod?

Thanks for listening to my crying.
16 Feb 2016, 16:05 PM
Donator 11

haha, np :D

okay, so you are using the modern script. yes, the game is supposed to start the game itself. does your mouse move at all?
if yes, make a screenshot of the screen where it stops

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2016, 17:11 PMhakaro

Trading system would be interesting. I hope that they will do something with this. Any luck with pershing?

actually i would prefer a dusting/crafting system over a trading (both would be best of course) because i have so many bulletins that people would no tlike to trade...
and no, i didnt get the pershing yet, but im not farming atm (holidays, yayyy)
16 Feb 2016, 16:21 PM

haha, np :D

okay, so you are using the modern script. yes, the game is supposed to start the game itself. does your mouse move at all?
if yes, make a screenshot of the screen where it stops

Aaaaaaaaah I discovered the problem. Since I am able to choose a LOT of resolutions I picked the 1024 x 768 (widescreen), but you should take just the plain one. So for the people wondering: Never pick the widescreen variant, just the 1024 x 768 60.00 Hz.

Thanks and I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
17 Feb 2016, 03:16 AM

Well, got second mechanized company >:(. Now I have 2 mech & 2 rifle company commanders and what i suppose to do with this? :facepalm:
17 Feb 2016, 05:23 AM

Can you get Axis drops while playing as Allies? If so is it equal or is there more of a chance for a Allies drop when playing Allies?

Also will 120 minuets produce even more war spoils or is 60 minuets just the ideal length?

Thanks so much.
17 Feb 2016, 15:21 PM

Hey can we farm with custom map because I want to use the old Warspoil farm map, it has no objects and textures alike so as to save workload for my PC.
17 Feb 2016, 17:09 PM

Can you get Axis drops while playing as Allies? If so is it equal or is there more of a chance for a Allies drop when playing Allies?
More chance for the faction you are farming with, but chances are that you get any other faction.

Also will 120 minuets produce even more war spoils or is 60 minuets just the ideal length?

Thanks so much.
60 minutes seems to yield the best results so far.

Hey can we farm with custom map because I want to use the old Warspoil farm map, it has no objects and textures alike so as to save workload for my PC.
Yes, you can. Autovictory works on all maps, so I guess it works on Pepperidge Farm too.
17 Feb 2016, 20:59 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 17:09 PMSlayer

Yes, you can. Autovictory works on all maps, so I guess it works on Pepperidge Farm too.

absolutely! i still use pepperidge farm with the new mod, its just very easy and not very hardware-intense
17 Feb 2016, 21:16 PM

Today something went wrong and it got stuck at pressing "Start Game". Still, I got 6 items:

- 3 dupe bulletins
- 1 new skin
- 1 dupe VS
- new commander: Vanguard for Brits :)
17 Feb 2016, 23:39 PM

I let the script run for 17 hours and didn't get a single thing.

The resolution is correct and I know the script was working.
The map was Angorville against a USF easy AI with the win condition as auto victory.

Could have leaving my steam profile in offline mode caused it?
18 Feb 2016, 01:08 AM

I let the script run for 17 hours and didn't get a single thing.

The resolution is correct and I know the script was working.
The map was Angorville against a USF easy AI with the win condition as auto victory.

Could have leaving my steam profile in offline mode caused it?

Okay this might come obviously to most people but for some people having issues, if your computer goes into sleep mode OR into screen savor mode it pauses the game.

I tested this three times by watching the counter when my computer went to sleep, then waiting about 10 minuets and woke it up and the in game timer was the same before it went into screen savor mode/sleep.
18 Feb 2016, 03:28 AM

absolutely! i still use pepperidge farm with the new mod, its just very easy and not very hardware-intense

Hey Scratched would you please reupload the old Pepperidge farm map? I can not find it on the Steam Workshop anymore.
18 Feb 2016, 05:50 AM

Did they lowered the drops? I farmed for 24 hours and got 6 drops? What the?
18 Feb 2016, 09:23 AM
Donator 11

Okay this might come obviously to most people but for some people having issues, if your computer goes into sleep mode OR into screen savor mode it pauses the game.

was this the problem? if you are offline insteam, you probably wont get drops, if you are offline only to your friends you might get warspils, but im not sure.

Hey Scratched would you please reupload the old Pepperidge farm map? I can not find it on the Steam Workshop anymore.

you can find it in the spoiler under option 2!
18 Feb 2016, 20:51 PM

Not so good today, only thing worth mentioning is a new VS: Bulls Eye.
18 Feb 2016, 23:19 PM

Ok I'll leave my steam online today and try it again, I let it run a whole day with it offline and didn't get a single thing.
19 Feb 2016, 09:47 AM

Guys I must be psyhic or something. Yesterday I went home from work and friend phoned me to come by, that they are going to BBQ and I should visit. So I got home, turned on farming grabbed car keys and went BBQing. Today when I was driving on my way back I was like...hmmm I feel like am gonna get Concealed paradop heh...what a stupid things I solve and kept driving. When I got home I checked spoils....

PAGES (68)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS