Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
10 Feb 2016, 13:49 PM

Any chance you heard of Epic Victory Strike called "Direct Hit"? Got some rumors on steam forum about it so just asking fellow farmer :)

Can't say that I have, sorry. Will let you know if I ever see it though.
11 Feb 2016, 18:51 PM

Can't say that I have, sorry. Will let you know if I ever see it though.

I have made updated list of VS

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=621194705
11 Feb 2016, 19:56 PM
Donator 11

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=621194705

perfect, thank you very much!
now we know every commander, skin bulletin und victory strike there is!
13 Feb 2016, 08:24 AM

If I leave the CoH2 window on screen(I leave the game open during night) The script doesn't click the quit match button at the end of the 1 hour game. But I've seen no problem when I'm using the PC and the game is minimized.

Edit:
I tried option 1 and same result. If I move the mouse over the quit match button it clicks automatically.
13 Feb 2016, 16:07 PM

perfect, thank you very much!
now we know every commander, skin bulletin und victory strike there is!

1 is still missing. Direct Hit. My picture of direct hit is called 105 mm Howitzer barrage, just met guy in automatch and he had this. So still 1 missing. And that "Direct hit" of mine is for all.
13 Feb 2016, 19:10 PM

I got it working with "bulletinfarmwithmodwriterclosestats.ahk", I ran the script, and after it created the "personalscript" I ran that with the 30 min for testing and it worked.
13 Feb 2016, 20:35 PM
Donator 11

1 is still missing. Direct Hit. My picture of direct hit is called 105 mm Howitzer barrage, just met guy in automatch and he had this. So still 1 missing. And that "Direct hit" of mine is for all.
hmm, lets hope somebody in this thread has this VS, you probably have the highest Chance here ^^

I got it working with "bulletinfarmwithmodwriterclosestats.ahk", I ran the script, and after it created the "personalscript" I ran that with the 30 min for testing and it worked.

Alright, so it seems to have been something color-related. Good luck with the farming!
13 Feb 2016, 22:53 PM

die einzige stelle im skript an der sowas passieren kann ist die stelle bei quit match, da dort gecheckt wird ob disconnected wurde. welches skript verwendest du? probier auch mal den scriptwriter, sodass probleme mit farben ausgeschlossen werden können

ich verwende das skript: bulletinfarm1000vpfinal2

also sollte ich einfach bulletinfarmwithmodwriterclosestats stattdessen verwenden?
13 Feb 2016, 23:30 PM

Results from today, many, many bulletins again, mostly the 3rd or 4th one of a kind. But....

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2016, 21:21 PMSlayer

Wishlist, in this order:
- Partisan
- Shock Motor
- Urban Defense
- Tank Hunter

I got my number one wishlist commander! So now the wishlist is like this:

- Partisan
- Shock Motor
- Urban Defense
- Tank Hunter

Another goat coming up, RNGesus!
14 Feb 2016, 07:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2016, 23:30 PMSlayer
Results from today, many, many bulletins again, mostly the 3rd or 4th one of a kind. But....

I got my number one wishlist commander! So now the wishlist is like this:

- Partisan
- Shock Motor
- Urban Defense
- Tank Hunter

Another goat coming up, RNGesus!

Nice, I just got Close Air Support and Mechanized Company. Pfft I really do not need commander, or skin drops... :/ All I want is bulletins that I do not have and victory strikes -_-
14 Feb 2016, 08:48 AM
Donator 11

ich verwende das skript: bulletinfarm1000vpfinal2

also sollte ich einfach bulletinfarmwithmodwriterclosestats stattdessen verwenden?

Das ist das ganz alte Skript, was nur auf pepperidge farm funktioniert. Probier zuerst das neue mit mod und dann den scriptwriter
14 Feb 2016, 09:57 AM

hm, scheint wohl auch mit RNG behaftet zu sein. hab in ca 10 stunden heute mit dem alten skript wieder, wie es sein sollte, gefarmt. auch wenn die ausbeute mager war (1x skin, 2x bulletin. wobei alles käse ist..)
also es funktioniert doch noch. RNG halt
15 Feb 2016, 03:27 AM

Got Elite Troops Doctrine for wehrmacht. I used USF against OKW. What the hell, i want USF commanders :(. Anyway, that was the first commander for a long, long time.
15 Feb 2016, 10:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2016, 03:27 AMhakaro
Got Elite Troops Doctrine for wehrmacht. I used USF against OKW. What the hell, i want USF commanders :(. Anyway, that was the first commander for a long, long time.

Yesterday I got british commander. It keeps spamming me with skins and commanders which I do not need...on the other hand I got Rare bulletin for Ostrüppen
15 Feb 2016, 12:28 PM

Hey,
Thanks for making this script. Sadly, it does not work for me.
Is it possible Relic changed the buttons? If I run the script in administrator mode, goes into the middle of the screen, then just a little bit below that. Then it just sits there.
The Start Match button is near the button of the screen, but there's nothing happening.
I waited for 20 minutes and the script didn't start the match itself. Also, I downloaded AHK and ran the script but it did just the same.

Does this happen to others?
15 Feb 2016, 13:47 PM

Yesterday I got british commander. It keeps spamming me with skins and commanders which I do not need...on the other hand I got Rare bulletin for Ostrüppen

yep, i also getting a lot of "common" (and dupes ofc) bulletins and some rare for brits. Pity that i dont need them.
15 Feb 2016, 14:45 PM

Results from today, six bulletins, four of them (2 Soviet and 2 Ostheer) were the 4th one of a kind. I also got two OKW bulletins which were the same. And...

I got another wishlist commander! So now the wishlist is like this:

- Partisan
- Shock Motor
- Urban Defense
- Tank Hunter

And another goat coming up, RNGesus!
15 Feb 2016, 16:00 PM
Donator 11

Hey,
Thanks for making this script. Sadly, it does not work for me.
Is it possible Relic changed the buttons? If I run the script in administrator mode, goes into the middle of the screen, then just a little bit below that. Then it just sits there.

which script are you using? do you have the game in the right resolution?

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2016, 13:47 PMhakaro

yep, i also getting a lot of "common" (and dupes ofc) bulletins and some rare for brits. Pity that i dont need them.

well, that is the nature of farming. i have the captain veterancy bulletin for USF nine times... desperately waiting for trading or something like that ^^
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2016, 14:45 PMSlayer

I got another wishlist commander!

Seems like you had better luck in the last couple of days :)

15 Feb 2016, 16:04 PM

Seems like you had better luck in the last couple of days :)
Yup, the goats disagree with me, though ;)

I hope this keeps going, that other guy posting that he received Elite Troops made me jealous and hopeful at the same time :)
15 Feb 2016, 17:11 PM

well, that is the nature of farming. i have the captain veterancy bulletin for USF nine times... desperately waiting for trading or something like that ^^

Trading system would be interesting. I hope that they will do something with this. Any luck with pershing?
PAGES (68)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment