PAGES (68)down
6 Feb 2016, 21:13 PM

What map should I pick for this?

I bet it doesn't matter but who knows.
6 Feb 2016, 22:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Feb 2016, 21:13 PMNeris
What map should I pick for this?

I bet it doesn't matter but who knows.
It doesn't matter indeed. It is 100% RNG, so whatever map you pick is fine.

Results from today:

- more bulletins, about half dupes
- some skins, all dupes
- two commanders, anti-infantry and conscript support and you guessed it: dupes!

I am now the proud owner of five anti infantry commanders! :hyper:

7 Feb 2016, 10:06 AM

Hey i am having a problem when the auto victory match ends the cursor stays at teh bottom of the screen and does not go to the button at the top unless i scroll over it to make it red. is there a workaround for this?im using the first script at the very beginning of the thread. it starts the match and clicks the press any button key and waits until time is over, then it doesnt click the button because it is not red until i manually scroll over it.
7 Feb 2016, 11:53 AM
Donator 11

unless i scroll over it to make it red. is there a workaround for this?

hmm, my best guess is that your computer is somehow in sleep mode, because the script seems to continue in the right way. i will try to write soemthing the next days, it should be an easy fix!
7 Feb 2016, 19:47 PM

hmm, my best guess is that your computer is somehow in sleep mode, because the script seems to continue in the right way. i will try to write soemthing the next days, it should be an easy fix!

Actually now that part is working as intended! but i left the script to its own devices last night when i went to sleep and woke up to the cursor being a little above the "press any key" button. so i think something went wrong there. gonna try some more to see if it happens again. thanks for the fast reply bud!
8 Feb 2016, 15:08 PM
Donator 11

if the problem persists at "press any key" and the script doesnt continue if you slide the mouse over the button, try to use to scriptwriter! addiotnally it might be needed to send a "wake up" mouse movement before every steü
8 Feb 2016, 21:21 PM

Results from today, it is getting slightly better:

- two commanders, Soviet Industry (duplicate) and Mechanized Support, a new one!
- five bulletins, all duplicates
- two skins, all duplicates
- two victory strikes, all duplicates

Damn all those dupes, but I am happy with Mechanized Support!

There are five Soviet commanders missing still, of which I want all but NKVD commander. My bet is that in the next few days I will get Mechanized Support two more times, some other dupes and next week, when I get a new one, it will be NKVD.

Wishlist, in this order:
- Partisan
- Shock Motor
- Urban Defense
- Tank Hunter

Come on RNGesus, I sacrificed a goat yesterday, what more do you need?
8 Feb 2016, 21:24 PM

Does anyone of you had a pleasure to get pershing commander from war spoils for USF? With this script or from normal game? Or sherman calliope commander? I playing usf a lot and still got sh*t.
8 Feb 2016, 21:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2016, 21:21 PMSlayer
Results from today, it is getting slightly better:

- two commanders, Soviet Industry (duplicate) and Mechanized Support, a new one!
- five bulletins, all duplicates
- two skins, all duplicates
- two victory strikes, all duplicates

Damn all those dupes, but I am happy with Mechanized Support!

There are five Soviet commanders missing still, of which I want all but NKVD commander. My bet is that in the next few days I will get Mechanized Support two more times, some other dupes and next week, when I get a new one, it will be NKVD.

Wishlist, in this order:
- Partisan
- Shock Motor
- Urban Defense
- Tank Hunter

Come on RNGesus, I sacrificed a goat yesterday, what more do you need?

More luck then I had today, it was running from 07:00 till 17:00 and only got 3 useless skins...

But with only 3 more UKF things on my wishlist (2 common bulletins: Boys will be Boys, Bombshell and 1 victory strike: Zeroing Strike) that is bound to happen alot before I finally get those ^_^.
8 Feb 2016, 21:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2016, 21:24 PMhakaro
Does anyone of you had a pleasure to get pershing commander from war spoils for USF? With this script or from normal game? Or sherman calliope commander? I playing usf a lot and still got sh*t.

Did get the Heavy Cavalry once, but that was after I bought him so not sure if that helps alot :p
8 Feb 2016, 21:49 PM

Did get the Heavy Cavalry once, but that was after I bought him so not sure if that helps alot :p

Actually, you gave me hope! So I have to belive in this game.
8 Feb 2016, 21:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2016, 21:49 PMhakaro

Actually, you gave me hope! So I have to belive in this game.

Got him with this script. Not sure if I was playing UKF or USF @ the time but USF might be your best bet.
8 Feb 2016, 23:20 PM

Is anyone actually improving their game through bulletins?

I quite like:

3x 5% armor increase (cromwell, panther, many tanks...)

and 3x 5% recharge on arty unit (all I think, I use the walking stuka)

ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN - Dev's will be making 'stacked' bulletins a thing of the past soon... they will be gone.
9 Feb 2016, 11:14 AM

I quite like:

ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN - Dev's will be making 'stacked' bulletins a thing of the past soon... they will be gone.

Not me, I'm just a "collector". Always delete my dups as I mostly just use the basic, officer and veteran infantry training or some combo like that.
9 Feb 2016, 17:17 PM
Donator 11

I quite like:

i usually dont take öate game buelltins like that. normally i take three bulletins for the main infantry and it gives me good results. i tested it once , the difference is not huge but it definetely helps! in the first days of this game some bulletins were really OP, i made a post on this forum and maybe that is why they changed it
https://www.coh2.org/topic/5229/guide-on-impact-of-bulletins
those health buffs were really insane!

Not me, I'm just a "collector". Always delete my dups as I mostly just use the basic, officer and veteran infantry training or some combo like that.

dont delete your dupes if it is not necessary. if they introduce trading or crafting, the bulletins might be really valuable!

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2016, 21:24 PMhakaro

i got the calliope commander, but not the pershing commander yet!

9 Feb 2016, 17:56 PM

habe seit heute 5 uhr morgens bis jetzt eben gefarmt, nur 2 bulletins. und ich konnte die maus wieder nicht richtig bewegen -> da stimmt was nicht. hat wohl nur eine partie gespielt, und dann nicht von neu angefangen. kannste da mir vielleicht weiterhelfen? passierte mir früher auch schon mal.

bisschen genauer: die maus lässt sich kurzzeitig von der position bewegen, und ist prompt wieder an der vorherigen position. dann muss ich in den taskmanager und mittels tastatur das skript beenden. dann kann ich erst die maus wieder bewegen. -> die maus bewegt sich (wenn ich nicht da bin) also nicht, und farmt (deshalb wohl) auch nicht. nach 1 partie ist also manchmal schluss wie es scheint.. gestern hatte ich das problem auch schon über nacht, das lag aber daran, dass ein programm sich in den vordergrund geschoben hatte. heute war COH aber das einzige programm, das lief..
10 Feb 2016, 06:00 AM

Very nice!

Got that epic victory strike about 2 weeks ago with this beautyfull script, and shortly after I got the epic from the russians (Death by paper cuts :p). Also got 2 UKF, 1 USF and the railyard artillery (which I use for the OKW). :crazy:

Actually only one Victory Strike I really asked for was Walking Stuka, others were dupes. But my friend really like the epic one so IF trading comes out I will gladly give it to him.
10 Feb 2016, 06:16 AM

Actually only one Victory Strike I really asked for was Walking Stuka, others were dupes. But my friend really like the epic one so IF trading comes out I will gladly give it to him.

Guess the more you use this script, the more you will keep getting dupes. But still, getting the one thing really wanted from time to time always makes it worth it for me.

Finally got the Boys will be Boys bulletin today. Now all that is left is the Bombshell bulletin, which I actually want to use as those demo charges are just to expensive :p. Figures that one should come last :jk:. After that it's on to the USF...

10 Feb 2016, 07:16 AM

Guess the more you use this script, the more you will keep getting dupes. But still, getting the one thing really wanted from time to time always makes it worth it for me.

Finally got the Boys will be Boys bulletin today. Now all that is left is the Bombshell bulletin, which I actually want to use as those demo charges are just to expensive :p. Figures that one should come last :jk:. After that it's on to the USF...

Any chance you heard of Epic Victory Strike called "Direct Hit"? Got some rumors on steam forum about it so just asking fellow farmer :)
10 Feb 2016, 11:03 AM
Donator 11

bisschen genauer: die maus lässt sich kurzzeitig von der position bewegen, und ist prompt wieder an der vorherigen position. dann muss ich in den taskmanager und mittels tastatur das skript beenden. dann kann ich erst die maus wieder bewegen. -> die maus bewegt sich (wenn ich nicht da bin) also nicht, und farmt (deshalb wohl) auch nicht. nach 1 partie ist also manchmal schluss wie es scheint.. gestern hatte ich das problem auch schon über nacht, das lag aber daran, dass ein programm sich in den vordergrund geschoben hatte. heute war COH aber das einzige programm, das lief..

die einzige stelle im skript an der sowas passieren kann ist die stelle bei quit match, da dort gecheckt wird ob disconnected wurde. welches skript verwendest du? probier auch mal den scriptwriter, sodass probleme mit farben ausgeschlossen werden können
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment