Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
4 Feb 2016, 19:06 PM

10lb HE shells and white phosphorus shells have been indeed removed from the game
4 Feb 2016, 19:15 PM

10lb HE shells and white phosphorus shells have been indeed removed from the game

Thanks alot for confirming this. :clap:

That means I actually do just need 4 more commons and 1 uncommon, but as you would expect I keep getting doubles now (and alot of skins :p).
4 Feb 2016, 20:46 PM
Donator 11

In order to get the ones I am missing is it best to keep it running as UKF or should I try other factions?

Thanks for the advice. :D

Hehe, you are probably quite angry seeing your commander duplicates ^^
stick with ukf, you get most of the bulletins for the faction you play

This is bloody unbelievable, i got another useless special weapons commander, i have 3 now!

hmm, sometimes i have those moments aswell, phases of bad luck can be quite annoying. best of luck for the next drops!

Im also starting to lose hope. I just want the stomtroopers.

as i already said, farming a specific commander for ostheer is close to impossible. getting the last commander for USF is already a challenge for me atm, cant imagine how long it would take with ostheer

4 Feb 2016, 21:46 PM

The popularity of this thread blows my mind. :foreveralone:

Anyone know any shortcuts to getting the new commanders via warspoils?

Also has anyone gotten them randomly without farming? I want to know how small the odds are. :foreveralone:
4 Feb 2016, 21:46 PM

O believe me, those I can handle, the duplicate skins on the other hand really p*ss me off :facepalm:. Lol.
4 Feb 2016, 22:22 PM

Lol, you have to admit it's a great script. For me personaly I don't use it to get stuff I can buy, just becaurse I don't have the patience to wait for random things to drop. I have little time to play this game, and I rather use those few hours playing with the things I like.

If I could buy intel bulletins I proberbly would. I know, it's sad... :jk:.
4 Feb 2016, 22:27 PM
Donator 11

Anyone know any shortcuts to getting the new commanders via warspoils?

Also has anyone gotten them randomly without farming? I want to know how small the odds are. :foreveralone:

wow, a celebrity here on the the dark and dirty streets of page 42 :D

and yes, im pretty sure you can get them all randomly. that is if you have time to play the game for 3108 hours ^^

or i could spend more than 100 euros for a game i a) preordered b) bought two additonals DLCs to and its 100 euros after i have farmed at least 3/4 of everything there is

both options sound stellar! :) :hansGG:

O believe me, those I can handle, the duplicate skins on the other hand really p*ss me off :facepalm:. Lol.

how much did you pay for all the stuff? must have been a fortune, even in a sale!

4 Feb 2016, 22:52 PM

hmm, sometimes i have those moments aswell, phases of bad luck can be quite annoying. best of luck for the next drops!

as i already said, farming a specific commander for ostheer is close to impossible. getting the last commander for USF is already a challenge for me atm, cant imagine how long it would take with ostheer

Exactly 4 euros a piece :D
4 Feb 2016, 23:17 PM

how much did you pay for all the stuff? must have been a fortune, even in a sale!

I try not to think about that :p.
I did buy alot in offers, like the ardennes assault when it was 75% off last year. Commanders and skins I didn't have from just playing the game I buy with a certain budget a month, buying the ones I wanted to use first ofcourse. That way it does not hurt alot.

For me it's simply becaurse the people who make these games (and more important, updates) need to be payed to and I like to contribute to that as long as they keep working on my game. To many games are just beeing let to die out, just becaurse the creators stops updating them becaurse most people just don't want to pay for a good game experiance.

Now don't get me wrong, paying for dlc skins is a bit silly to me to (altough I still did it from time to time, UKF and USF only, as I don't play axis or Russian) as they don't add much more then something visual, but commanders actually contribute to the gaming experiance so I am happy to pay for those (all factions).
5 Feb 2016, 11:13 AM

Well there is 2 commanders that can call in stormtroopers so mu chance is that much higher :) however small still
5 Feb 2016, 13:45 PM

Well there is 2 commanders that can call in stormtroopers so mu chance is that much higher :) however small still

For me I just let it run all day and night for the past 3 weeks now (only shut it down sundaynight to let the pc cool down), checking every +/- 5 to 8 hours if it's still running, and to check what I got so far. That's working for me. Got alot of commanders that way, to bad I don't need them :oops:.

Gl and I hope you get them soon.

Ps: got my last UKF uncommon bulletin last night, just 2 common ones remaining (which feels wierd as they should be easyest to get:huhsign:).

5 Feb 2016, 21:42 PM

More results:

3 skins (all new)
5 bulletins, of which two were the same and I already had three of those, nice...

When are the Soviet commanders coming?
6 Feb 2016, 09:31 AM

I counted only ingame store and it cost me around 300 euros :D And electricity pfffftt

That is a lot of time
6 Feb 2016, 17:18 PM

Came back from work...checked the results....

OH MY GOD! *faints*

OH MY GOD!
6 Feb 2016, 17:19 PM

Mod doesnt show up in mod list, help?
6 Feb 2016, 17:25 PM
Donator 11

For me it's simply becaurse the people who make these games (and more important, updates) need to be payed to and I like to contribute to that as long as they keep working on my game. To many games are just beeing let to die out, just becaurse the creators stops updating them becaurse most people just don't want to pay for a good game experiance.

Now don't get me wrong, paying for dlc skins is a bit silly to me to (altough I still did it from time to time, UKF and USF only, as I don't play axis or Russian) as they don't add much more then something visual, but commanders actually contribute to the gaming experiance so I am happy to pay for those (all factions).

for me its the other way round. to sell skins as microdlc is fishy but okay, but selling commander is pay2win, absolutely ridiculous

i have the elite commander 4 times.... :(

I counted only ingame store and it cost me around 300 euros :D And electricity pfffftt

OH MY GOD! *faints*

lol, 300! and you got parts of before that for free right? so overall it would be even more than 300
nice commander!! victory strikes!! :D

Mod doesnt show up in mod list, help?

it shows up under win conditions. if it doesnt, its in the wrong folder

6 Feb 2016, 17:28 PM

OH MY GOD! *faints*

OH MY GOD!

Very nice!

Got that epic victory strike about 2 weeks ago with this beautyfull script, and shortly after I got the epic from the russians (Death by paper cuts :p). Also got 2 UKF, 1 USF and the railyard artillery (which I use for the OKW). :crazy:
6 Feb 2016, 17:42 PM

Pfft. I keep getting Rifle Company every day for the past 4 days. This isnt random, i bet something else is at play here.
6 Feb 2016, 18:17 PM

Pfft. I keep getting Rifle Company every day for the past 4 days. This isnt random, i bet something else is at play here.

Yea, there are a couple of people just sitting there all day getting payed to give everybody useless war spoil drops so we will pay for more stuff. Very plausible... :jk:
6 Feb 2016, 18:22 PM

I keep getting the same bulletins and snow skins. :(

ohh guess i have to play my new Xcom 2, while farming :hyper:
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 34
Netherlands 30
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #