Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
1 Feb 2016, 22:09 PM

God damn it. Went to work, left the script running. Wanted to farm com stomp III (wins vs 3 AIs). Went to check it out. It ran fine for 1 game and now I am at work and wins are not going up, but playtime is still increasing. Well I guess PC will be running for 12 hours just for fun now... -_-
Are you checking the wins on Steam? Don't trust Steam ;) It says I have played 29 Automatch games, while in reailty I have played more of them.

Results from yesterday:

Only skins (three) and bulletins (eight). I want more commanders, Soviet farming isn't going so well until now.
1 Feb 2016, 23:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2016, 22:09 PMSlayer
Are you checking the wins on Steam? Don't trust Steam ;) It says I have played 29 Automatch games, while in reailty I have played more of them.

Results from yesterday:

Only skins (three) and bulletins (eight). I want more commanders, Soviet farming isn't going so well until now.

I did compstomp wins so I placed 3 easy CPU autovictory 30 mins to farm wins. And it used to count toward wins...but yeah sometimes it worked that victories were like 65 and bam 9 hours later 74
2 Feb 2016, 14:03 PM

farming as UK for around 15 hrs a day (overnight)
1st day - some bulletins and a skin
2nd day - special weapons commander, bulletins and skins
3rd day - churchill skin, duplicate bulletins and duplicate skin
4th day - duplicate special weapons commander, duplicate skins.

oh and most of the bulletins i cant even use because they're not for ukf.
Unluckiest farming ever?
lelic gib vanguard commander plox
2 Feb 2016, 14:09 PM

I have 2 vanguard now. Got 2 in 2 days. If only we could trade i would gladly give you both since i don't even have the British faction.
2 Feb 2016, 14:23 PM

damn, i hope they add trading soon
2 Feb 2016, 14:26 PM

I doubt it. If they did, they would properly see a huge drop in people paying for commanders, bulletins & skins.
2 Feb 2016, 14:28 PM

You're probably right, anyways, what's the best match lenght for farming? i've been trying with 1h because i heard it's the best, what do you use?
2 Feb 2016, 14:31 PM

Well i change all the time. I also found out that you don't have to complete the whole match. When i get home and i see the scripts just started a new 1 hours game i just press the victory button in the right corner. I win and in drops the spoils. Not all the time of course. I think it just about total played time rather than actual match time. Because sometimes 30 min rounds give a lot, some times they don't. Other times 2 hours give good, other times not.

A bonus is that you still get xp. I went from lvl 78 when i started to use the script. To now lvl 80+.
2 Feb 2016, 14:31 PM
Donator 11

farming as UK for around 15 hrs a day (overnight)
1st day - some bulletins and a skin
2nd day - special weapons commander, bulletins and skins
3rd day - churchill skin, duplicate bulletins and duplicate skin
4th day - duplicate special weapons commander, duplicate skins.

oh and most of the bulletins i cant even use because they're not for ukf.
Unluckiest farming ever?
lelic gib vanguard commander plox

one not duplicate commander in 60 hours is indeed a little unlucky ^^

I doubt it. If they did, they would properly see a huge drop in people paying for commanders, bulletins & skins.

Maybe, but the current situation is unbearable and they know it...

You're probably right, anyways, what's the best match lenght for farming? i've been trying with 1h because i heard it's the best, what do you use?

i have tried all three leghtns and 1 hour gives the best result by far

3 Feb 2016, 19:45 PM

Another two days of farming without any commanders :(

4 skins, 22 bulletins. In this particular result I got two bulletins twice, while I already had three to begin with boohoo....
3 Feb 2016, 20:14 PM

Moin guys!

First thanks to scratchedpaintjob for this way to surpass the painful rare drop system of CoH, in order to push their sales.

But sadly it doesn't work for me and I start to wonder why. I followed everything on the first page by the book (1024x768, custom game, easy AI, 1vs1, standard ressources, fixed positions, autovictory and 1 hour match) and tested it in the recent 3 days whenever I went to work.

Thats 24h of total farming. Not a single drop. The script is definitely working 'cause when windowed I definetly noticed it taking over my mouse control and clicking to start matches. I really can't explain why it doesn't work. Can you guys help?
3 Feb 2016, 21:04 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Feb 2016, 20:14 PMRetro

Thats 24h of total farming. Not a single drop. The script is definitely working 'cause when windowed I definetly noticed it taking over my mouse control and clicking to start matches. I really can't explain why it doesn't work. Can you guys help?

okay, i might be able to help.
are you sure it ends the game? or does it stop at the same point every time? do you have the right energy options or does your computer maybe shut down?
3 Feb 2016, 22:38 PM

I'm not 100% sure to be exact if it really ends the game and if my energy settings shut the PC down or not as I never watched it end a game.

Today I came home and monitor was of course black but the game seemed to be running. I can easily quit via the "victory now" button but essentially for the whole game nothing happend. Not even the AI has moved their troops when they receive the artillery barrage that ends the game. Is that working as intended?

Does the script also work with e.g. 3vs3 automatch AI?
3 Feb 2016, 23:17 PM
Donator 11

just try the 30 minute version once to see if the game ends. one big thing: are you online or offline, while playing the game? you need relic servers to get warpoils!

this script does not work in automathc, but only against ai in custom games!

btw: did any people here had problems with uploaded.net?

3 Feb 2016, 23:32 PM

Well i change all the time. I also found out that you don't have to complete the whole match. When i get home and i see the scripts just started a new 1 hours game i just press the victory button in the right corner. I win and in drops the spoils. Not all the time of course. I think it just about total played time rather than actual match time. Because sometimes 30 min rounds give a lot, some times they don't. Other times 2 hours give good, other times not.

A bonus is that you still get xp. I went from lvl 78 when i started to use the script. To now lvl 80+.

IIRC I seen a post from a developer that said you have a chance at warspoils for any game that lasts more than 6 minutes.
4 Feb 2016, 00:08 AM

just try the 30 minute version once to see if the game ends. one big thing: are you online or offline, while playing the game? you need relic servers to get warpoils!

This might very well be the reason. Currently I'm using a wlan gaming stick from belkin which has a rather uncanny ability to lose connection for the slightest reason. 2 out of those 3 times when I came back from work the game told me I wasn't connected to Relic servers yet I still assumed I would at least have been in a few matches so at least I should have gotten a single drop.

In any case I'll get my hands on a long enough LAN cable next week and then we'll see if that was the problem maker.
4 Feb 2016, 09:21 AM

IIRC I seen a post from a developer that said you have a chance at warspoils for any game that lasts more than 6 minutes.

Wow. Then we just need a script that press the autovictory button every 6 1/2 minutes and start a new game :) i wonder if the would give even more war spoils.
4 Feb 2016, 12:14 PM

This is bloody unbelievable, i got another useless special weapons commander, i have 3 now! along with other useless bulletins, duplicate victory strikes, im really started to getting frustrated with this, i have farmed more than 100 hours!
4 Feb 2016, 15:44 PM

Im also starting to lose hope. I just want the stomtroopers.
The good thing about dupe bulletins i that you can stack them :)
Like if you have My at guns now have 12% or more armor piercing. If i remember correctly
4 Feb 2016, 19:03 PM

Thank alot for writing this script. I am only using it right now to try and collect all UKF bulletins and victory strikes (as I already bought all commanders and skins before finding this script, never been much of a fan of waiting for random stuff to drop :oops:), which has worked our great so far. I only came to a bit of a hold now as I seem to be "unlucky" enough to only get doubles of the Rare bulletins while I am still missing 4 2 common ones (All over a London Darby!, Bombshell, Royal Education and Boys will be Boys) and 1 uncommon (Valor & Gallantry!).

I might be missing 2 Rare (10-lb High Explosive Shell and White Phosphorus Smoke Shell mix) but I read somewhere that these have been taken out of the game. Can anyone confirm this?
I would not be very surprised if they where as it seemed wierd to have ability's added to the mortor by using bulletins.

In order to get the ones I am missing is it best to keep it running as UKF or should I try other factions?

Thanks for the advice. :D
PAGES (68)down
4 users are browsing this thread: 4 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight