Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
30 Jan 2016, 02:28 AM

I really don't want to sound impatient or rude, but I read every single post here, downloaded all the scripts, and this still doesn't work =(

To go into detail...
-I took care of the game being windowed and the resolution
-Starting the script makes the skirmish start and it already clicks on the press any key button (had trouble with that earlier)
-After the "press any key" it just sits there. Nothing is happening, no farming. I left it alone for an hour and nothing happened.

Please help me Mr. Scratchedpaintjob. I already suck at this game so I kinda need it.

Thanks in advance and thank you for this great thing you are doing for us who hate to have to purchase DLC
30 Jan 2016, 10:29 AM

I really don't want to sound impatient or rude, but I read every single post here, downloaded all the scripts, and this still doesn't work =(

To go into detail...
-Starting the script makes the skirmish start and it already clicks on the press any key button (had trouble with that earlier)
-After the "press any key" it just sits there. Nothing is happening, no farming. I left it alone for an hour and nothing happened.

Please help me Mr. Scratchedpaintjob. I already suck at this game so I kinda need it.

Thanks in advance and thank you for this great thing you are doing for us who hate to have to purchase DLC

The only goal of the script is to start the game and when the time runs out it starts a new game.

Scratch I think you should write that no units will move and such. To lower the confusion of this wonderful script.
30 Jan 2016, 11:08 AM
Donator 11

Best 24 hours farming drop ever???

that is juicy :D and imo vanguard ist the best british commander BY FAR!!

hey ive got a question is this possible to get more that one copy of ardenes assault war spoils ?

i have never gotten anything from ardennes assault, so no

Script contains: TrojanDropper.Agent.caiz.
Script download site: Sends you to a page that tries to flood your PC with Trojans.

about which link are you talking? because the site is either uploaded.net or dropbox.net and im sure they dont have trojans!

To go into detail...

The only goal of the script is to start the game and when the time runs out it starts a new game.
so the question is: did it start a new game after 1 hour?

Scratch I think you should write that no units will move and such. To lower the confusion of this wonderful script.

edited the front post

30 Jan 2016, 12:20 PM

Hello again, how to disable the window mode? Thank you !
30 Jan 2016, 12:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2016, 12:20 PMJuancc
Hello again, how to disable the window mode? Thank you !

Same as most games in windows. press ALT+ENTER :)
30 Jan 2016, 12:25 PM

Same as most games in windows. press ALT+ENTER :)

Oh, yeah thank you but to kick the opcion that you activate when you did "-window -forceactive" in steam?
For the times i want to play in big screen (yes, im too lazy and i dont like pres ALT o click the icon of the window haha) ^^
30 Jan 2016, 13:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2016, 12:25 PMJuancc

Oh, yeah thank you but to kick the opcion that you activate when you did "-window -forceactive" in steam?
For the times i want to play in big screen (yes, im too lazy and i dont like pres ALT o click the icon of the window haha) ^^
Just go to Steam/Start Options and remove the line ;)
30 Jan 2016, 17:10 PM

Best 4 hours drop farming drop ever??? Funny stuff, friend called me today that he got it in drop today. I was like damn, I will have it too! And bang! Came back from trip with my female friend. Checked drops and tadaaaa!

30 Jan 2016, 21:16 PM

Results from today:

- one (new) commander: Armored Assault (Soviets)
- two skins, one dupe
- UK victory strike I already had
- seven bulletins, five new ones (which is quite OK, but I'd rather have more commanders of course, lol)
30 Jan 2016, 23:47 PM

Best 4 hours drop farming drop ever??? Funny stuff, friend called me today that he got it in drop today. I was like damn, I will have it too! And bang! Came back from trip with my female friend. Checked drops and tadaaaa!

I have never seen that victory strike before :o

31 Jan 2016, 02:57 AM

OK, I quit farming for war spoils.

Firstly, thank you OP for the script. I have many commanders and bulletins thanks to farming. :)

But, it is now pointless (for me anyhow):

1. Bulletins are only effective when stacked.

Example:
I have 3x 7& range on molotovs
3x 4% armor buff on cromwell, churchill, panther and others.
3x 5% reduction in reload/recharge time for arty units (very good for panzerwerfer / walking stuka )
3x 10% reduction of suppression for volks ///// 3x 5% reduction in shreck-upgrade

Unfortunately, Lelic Devs have said that war spoils stacking will be removed (No ETA yet, but, it is confirmed).

31 Jan 2016, 05:22 AM

OK, I quit farming for war spoils.

Firstly, thank you OP for the script. I have many commanders and bulletins thanks to farming. :)

But, it is now pointless (for me anyhow):

1. Bulletins are only effective when stacked.

Example:
I have 3x 7& range on molotovs
3x 4% armor buff on cromwell, churchill, panther and others.
3x 5% reduction in reload/recharge time for arty units (very good for panzerwerfer / walking stuka )
3x 10% reduction of suppression for volks ///// 3x 5% reduction in shreck-upgrade

Unfortunately, Lelic Devs have said that war spoils stacking will be removed (No ETA yet, but, it is confirmed).

Really? Oh well, going to delete my dupes then...
31 Jan 2016, 21:47 PM

Hi, i'm having some trouble running the script. I tried all of the ways
-Windows 10
-1024*768
I run the script, mouse goes the the middle of the screen and never clicks "press any key to continue"
Please help, thanks!
31 Jan 2016, 22:31 PM
Donator 11

Hi, i'm having some trouble running the script. I tried all of the ways
-Windows 10
-1024*768
I run the script, mouse goes the the middle of the screen and never clicks "press any key to continue"
Please help, thanks!

alright, did you try the scriptwriter?

Really? Oh well, going to delete my dupes then...

dont do it, at some point they will enable warspoils trading, they might come in handy then ^^

1 Feb 2016, 18:23 PM

dont do it, at some point they will enable warspoils trading, they might come in handy then ^^

Might have to do it at some point. I already have more than 700 items.

Also I tried making list of victory strikes. Might got some of them wrong, correct me if you can.

Also anyone got any different strikes for UKF?

Post victory strikes you got. Really would love to see some. They are like knives in CS GO for me :D

1 Feb 2016, 19:19 PM

Man honestly. I farm on my smurf account. I got all the 3 british commanders in 1 day. :d the next day i get a dulicate brit commander and the veteran training!! I mean dayum right?? :D

1 Feb 2016, 20:48 PM

God damn it. Went to work, left the script running. Wanted to farm com stomp III (wins vs 3 AIs). Went to check it out. It ran fine for 1 game and now I am at work and wins are not going up, but playtime is still increasing. Well I guess PC will be running for 12 hours just for fun now... -_-
1 Feb 2016, 21:06 PM

alright, did you try the scriptwriter?

I did try the script writer, same result.
1 Feb 2016, 21:41 PM
Donator 11

Might have to do it at some point. I already have more than 700 items.

Also I tried making list of victory strikes. Might got some of them wrong, correct me if you can.

nice list!
and no, 700 is nothing, when you get close to 1000 you should start deleting stuff, but that will be a long way to go :D

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2016, 19:19 PMSober
Man honestly. I farm on my smurf account. I got all the 3 british commanders in 1 day. :d the next day i get a dulicate brit commander and the veteran training!! I mean dayum right?? :D

all 3 in one day?? lololol, thats REALLY lucky!! :D

I did try the script writer, same result.

hmm, very strange. does the old script run for you? because if not, its probably a mistake on your side...

PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 64

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment