Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
19 Jan 2016, 14:45 PM

So it just afks for you? I literally made an account just to ask now I feel like a right fool...

Its starting the game for you, making sure that you aren't "afk" and then the round is over it starts a new round and again and again untill you want to open the war spoils chest full of loot :D
19 Jan 2016, 14:48 PM

Just do not forget to give your PC rest from time to time. I grinded so hard few last days

image ru

I turn it on when i go to bed. And check out what i got when im back from work the next day so that is around 19 hours later :) EVERYDAY mohahaha....

Well my pc is up for the task its the x99 chipset, watercooled. Its in the 40's when playing this at 1024x768 so its ok. Plus its also good for the electricity bill running this game at low res and windowed :D

But yeah i can see you have been busy. Average 20 hours a day :O
19 Jan 2016, 16:30 PM

I turn it on when i go to bed. And check out what i got when im back from work the next day so that is around 19 hours later :) EVERYDAY mohahaha....

Well my pc is up for the task its the x99 chipset, watercooled. Its in the 40's when playing this at 1024x768 so its ok. Plus its also good for the electricity bill running this game at low res and windowed :D

But yeah i can see you have been busy. Average 20 hours a day :O

Heh you know, I got 150$ overpay for electricity bill so I am fine with that. Working 12 hours a day at the office so most electricity is burned at work :D
20 Jan 2016, 21:16 PM

Results from today:

- blablablabla bulletins
- two victory strikes: Timed Artillery and Sturmtiger saturation (this last one is cool!)
- one OKW skin
- Rifle Company commander for USF

When I don't get Elite Troops before next week, I'm gonna switch to farming for Soviets. Lately all new commanders are for other factions than Ostheer (which I'm farming for), so maybe it works the other way around too ;)
21 Jan 2016, 10:14 AM
Donator 11

Heh you know, I got 150$ overpay for electricity bill so I am fine with that. Working 12 hours a day at the office so most electricity is burned at work :D

i live in a student apartment and dont have to pay for electricity, so im quite lucky :D

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2016, 21:16 PMSlayer

When I don't get Elite Troops before next week, I'm gonna switch to farming for Soviets. Lately all new commanders are for other factions than Ostheer (which I'm farming for), so maybe it works the other way around too ;)

yeah, farming the original ones sucks hard. atm im farming for the ranger+pershing us commander and instead of this commander, i got my ninth "captain gains more experience" bulletin :D

21 Jan 2016, 11:59 AM

Thanks for this awesome mod!!! Works 100%. Just follow the instructions and be sure to stop your PC from going into SLEEP MODE or your DISPLAY turning off or the loop will be interrupted from my experience.(You can turn off the Monitor from the power button. Just not as a Power saving option) Correct this if I'm wrong.

Now all I have to do is pray to RNGesus . Farmed for 2 nights so far. 2 USF commanders (mech and the 1 with the m8 greyhound) Itsa nice!!
21 Jan 2016, 12:20 PM

I turn my monitor off on the power button every time so that works fine.
I have never used sleep mode, power managements setting or c-states on my pc so i cannot speak for that.

I have been farming for 2 days straight with out checking the items.
But i guess it will be between 20-30 drops waiting for me at home :D
21 Jan 2016, 14:18 PM

So after trying to get drops the normal way and giving up I'm going to try Pepperidge farms. The only problem is that the victory condition, I couldn't find the /gamemode folder (only thing under mods was /tuning/ardenessassault.sga) so I made it but the game won't recognize it. All my workshop gamemodes work but I have no idea where it saves them.
Also hey first post.
21 Jan 2016, 14:42 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jan 2016, 11:59 AMSober
be sure to stop your PC from going into SLEEP MODE or your DISPLAY turning off or the loop will be interrupted from my experience.(You can turn off the Monitor from the power button. Just not as a Power saving option) Correct this if I'm wrong.

Now all I have to do is pray to RNGesus . Farmed for 2 nights so far. 2 USF commanders (mech and the 1 with the m8 greyhound) Itsa nice!!

yes, sleep mode stops the script, but i dont know wether display off is a problem.

and nice drops so for, good result for two nights!

So after trying to get drops the normal way and giving up I'm going to try Pepperidge farms. The only problem is that the victory condition, I couldn't find the /gamemode folder (only thing under mods was /tuning/ardenessassault.sga) so I made it but the game won't recognize it. All my workshop gamemodes work but I have no idea where it saves them.
Also hey first post.

hmmm, weird. are you 100% sure it is the correct folder? you could try and download a gamemode from steam, for example the age of heroes mod by janne252. then you can see, where this mod creates a folder!
oh and welcome to coh2.org and congrats on your first post ^^

21 Jan 2016, 15:33 PM

Never mind. Found it now and it works perfectly, hopefully I get some good commanders soon.
21 Jan 2016, 20:45 PM

48 hours approx of farming and all i got was this. :(

ohh yeah and the commander was a dupe....

22 Jan 2016, 00:14 AM

You got very nice rare bulletins! Be happy!

Btw just spent another 28 euros on skins for this game. I mean when its not my money..why not :P

So far so good...completed Soviet Variety pack

22 Jan 2016, 10:25 AM

Woow you got so much loot there :) i can only look forward to that.

I just want the german stormtroopers and the panzergrau skin.
22 Jan 2016, 11:17 AM

Is this a smurf account or is it your main one?

22 Jan 2016, 14:38 PM
Donator 11

Never mind. Found it now and it works perfectly, hopefully I get some good commanders soon.

Perfect! Good luck with the drops :)

Btw just spent another 28 euros on skins for this game. I mean when its not my money..why not :P

Not even waiting for a sale :D ??

Woow you got so much loot there :) i can only look forward to that.

I just want the german stormtroopers and the panzergrau skin.

i bought the panzergrau skins when they were 75% off. they just look goddamn sexy ^^

22 Jan 2016, 15:14 PM

Can you get War Spoils when steam is in offline mode ?
22 Jan 2016, 15:53 PM

i bought the panzergrau skins when they were 75% off. they just look goddamn sexy ^^

Yeah they look so cool. Gotta catch'em all :D
22 Jan 2016, 19:37 PM

You mean be offline right? Not just appear offline to your friends. If you mean the first one then no. Don't think so.
Can you get War Spoils when steam is in offline mode ?
23 Jan 2016, 00:28 AM

I tried farming for the night, and it seems that the ahk script hangs upon getting a war drop. I got a war drop and it just stopped clicking anything
23 Jan 2016, 00:41 AM

Perfect! Good luck with the drops :)

Not even waiting for a sale :D ??

I literally waited a year, I was hoping this Christmas for sale and guess what...nothing...so I told my fans if they want to help me out and they did. Glory to my fans

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jan 2016, 11:17 AMSober
Is this a smurf account or is it your main one?

For Company of Heroes 2 it is main, I have other accounts I use for different games yes but now I play COH2 most.
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 96

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment