Login

russian armor

Boycott the OKW in 4v4

• This thread is locked
15 Oct 2014, 22:14 PM

I am now going to stop playing 4v4 games if I see more than 2 OKW players.

I am sick of the No skill Kuble/Volk shrek blob + 7 min Stuka into Heavy late game armor (probably heavily broken Jagtiger) then GG, I suggest other people follow suite to try and get the number of people looking to win with these tactics down as they wont enjoy waiting 25 mins for a game, this may also finally make Relic sit up and take notice.

This isn't some petty fan boy reaction to getting beaten fair an square and not being able to take it this is just a reaction to what is in essence a faulty product that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

And I swear to god anyone says L2P and I will haunt you.
15 Oct 2014, 22:17 PM

L2P father ted
15 Oct 2014, 22:18 PM

L2P father ted

Right your on my list
15 Oct 2014, 22:28 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

ive been playing 4v4 randoms lately and people dropping at the beginning of the game are 10x more annoying than balance adn bugs. I dont care for your reasoning, if you dont like the state of the game dont ruin it for others!
15 Oct 2014, 22:38 PM

ive been playing 4v4 randoms lately and people dropping at the beginning of the game are 10x more annoying than balance adn bugs. I dont care for your reasoning, if you dont like the state of the game dont ruin it for others!

The issue is that the game in 4v4 is ruined at the moment.

I refuse to waste 30 mins of my time before getting steam rolled by the usual suspects.

And I am not doing this to punish players that play OKW thats just a bi product. What I am hoping is that Relic will take notice of the number of drops and the hamster in charge of the balancing department will do a couple of laps in his wheel and get things moving in the right direction.

So I apologize to anyone who is offended by this post but that's the way it is.
15 Oct 2014, 22:57 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

I can't stand 4v4 random, but I LOVE 4v4 AT. The fact is, Allies can win in 4v4, but the paths to get there are limited.

Restrictive Allied teching, no Jadgtiger, no USF heavies = the biggest issues.

Leaving a game and screwing your teammates is worse than that.
15 Oct 2014, 23:14 PM

15 Oct 2014, 23:28 PM

I don't play big team games but I still find OKW incredibly frustrating to play against, that doesn't mean I'll drop whenever I have to play against one. Usually I just whine a bit and get on with the game!

Instead, whenever I'm playing Soviets facing Ostheer I'll let him know that whenever he wanna call the "GG" i'll surrender and give him the win. I love playing Ostheer myself so everyone else that plays them in this current state is a friend of mine!
16 Oct 2014, 00:37 AM

I really enjoy 4v4 on USF and its true that now its not well balanced. But if you can manage to get some wins as USF now you will be better when it became more balanced in team games. At least its what i think when i cannot beat 4 KT and get crushed.

16 Oct 2014, 00:38 AM

Permanently Banned
Play with an arranged team.

Winning is possible. with cheese and spam.

the best strat that ive found for all USF team in a 4v4 is.

All go airborne.

Get 2 scotts each per player

Get jacksons

Spam paras (this is key, paras with scoots are very VERY good at killing infrantry)

Spam muni caches

Once 12cps hits. SPAM THE HELL OUT OF P47'S.

for soviets. Spam maxims, and call in either. t34/85's ISU's or IS2's

bare in mind, this gets boring fast.

I recommend the usf start ONLY because its newer
16 Oct 2014, 02:04 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2014, 22:57 PMOhme
I can't stand 4v4 random, but I LOVE 4v4 AT. The fact is, Allies can win in 4v4, but the paths to get there are limited.

Restrictive Allied teching, no Jadgtiger, no USF heavies = the biggest issues.

Leaving a game and screwing your teammates is worse than that.

Come on man, how many jagtigers have we raped :D
16 Oct 2014, 03:08 AM

Actually boycotting the OKW will most likely lead to everyone playing as Axis which will not make anything better. Relic will probably take months to fix the problems and by that tie, 4v4 will be dead
16 Oct 2014, 04:16 AM

4v4 random probably shouldnt exist with the current state of balance...
16 Oct 2014, 04:45 AM

Oh luck, it's one of those scumbags that drop as soon the game is loaded. There's nothing more I hate than that.
Just stop playing 4on4s if you gonna drop because of your childish attitude.
16 Oct 2014, 05:20 AM

The issue is that the game in 4v4 is ruined at the moment.

I refuse to waste 30 mins of my time before getting steam rolled by the usual suspects.

Then don't fucking play until the balance gets better, DERP. If you insta leave like a bitch vs any OKW opponents not only does Relic not give a shit because they already got your money but you are just making winning with OKW even easier and therefore a more attractive faction.
16 Oct 2014, 05:58 AM

I am sick of the No skill Kuble/Volk shrek blob + 7 min Stuka into Heavy late game armor (probably heavily broken Jagtiger) then GG, I suggest other people follow suite to try and get the number of people looking to win with these tactics down as they wont enjoy waiting 25 mins for a game, this may also finally make Relic sit up and take notice.

This isn't some petty fan boy reaction to getting beaten fair an square and not being able to take it this is just a reaction to what is in essence a faulty product that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

Boycott, leave, do what you wanna do. I don't care. I never play 4v4 :nahnah:. Oh, and leaving game is actually bad for your TEAMMATES not for your OPPONENTS.
16 Oct 2014, 06:45 AM
16 Oct 2014, 07:20 AM

boycott OKW in 4vs4 is way worse than balance right now.
16 Oct 2014, 08:21 AM

Ok.... that went down like a lead balloon as I suspected

How about an option too veto the OKW in matchmaking? Although that probably wont make much of you Axis boys happy either because you will have to wait till the next full moon for a game.

I posted that to make a point really, I agree that its not fair to drop and fuck team mates over and what not hence my quip at the end and I wont be doing it so don't worry all you little OKW fan boys don't have to throw your overpowered toys out the pram.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★