Login

russian armor

Lost Orders ... And some thoughts

8 Oct 2014, 18:41 PM

Hello,

Am i the only one experiencing lost orders ? The problem existed before and was resolved. It's back again. When you need to issue the same order 2 or 3 times, in a lot of situations it means death. And defeat.

Maybe it's a bug that only affect allied players ... Axis lobbying beeing so powerful. No 4 VS 4 can't be fair, it must be fun ... for axis players that is.

Remember when Rambo got back to Vietnam to finally win the war for the americans ? Sometimes i feel (playing mostly 4 VS 4) that Relic is doing the same thing with COH2. Allowing the nazis to finally win most of the battles and feel so skilled and powerfull ... So maybe the heroes on COH 2 are on the allied side after all. But i digress.

See you on the battlefield.
8 Oct 2014, 18:59 PM

Units getting hit by anything explosive, cancel the unit's order. It's a known bug.
8 Oct 2014, 18:59 PM

I am going to ignore your intention to flame bait with the comment about Axis players, but I do agree with you lost orders are something I experience multiple times a game now.

Often times I need to reissue the same order 4 or 5 times to have an infantry unit obey. This is confounded by them ignoring orders while taking area damage, and often forgetting orders after recovering from an area damage attack.
8 Oct 2014, 19:23 PM

I thought I'd experienced this a few times, getting vehicles to reverse and they'll stop after a few meters or something. Highly frustrating.
8 Oct 2014, 19:29 PM

Guys, guys relax. The soldiers and Tank-drivers suffer from PTS disorder. This is common for Military men.The difference here is that it is TS disorder (without the "Post"). And relic knows that, that's why they integrated this in the Game to make it more realistic.
So, it works as intended :snfPeter:

On a serious note, this happens all the time with all Units, Infantry and Vehicles.

8 Oct 2014, 19:35 PM

Permanently Banned
I am going to ignore your intention to flame bait with the comment about Axis players, but I do agree with you lost orders are something I experience multiple times a game now.

Often times I need to reissue the same order 4 or 5 times to have an infantry unit obey. This is confounded by them ignoring orders while taking area damage, and often forgetting orders after recovering from an area damage attack.

Hardly flame bait... it's well known and agreed upon that Axis are overpowered in 4v4.
8 Oct 2014, 19:44 PM

Agreeing on all points !

Btw : Where is my USAF strafing run ? Axis has the tool, one of the best, one that the other side don't have. Strafe + stuka combo = bye bye your units... or pinning units and spotting for the elephant or pack 43 =bye bye your tanks... where the skill in that ?

Thanks
8 Oct 2014, 19:55 PM

^lol
8 Oct 2014, 21:40 PM

This is one of the most frustrating bugs in a game full of bugs. Having a unit just stop when you're trying to time a flank or having a unit decide that it's just going to stand in negative cover and eat mortar rounds for the .2 more seconds that it's alive, even after you told it to go get in that nice green cover right next to it is just... Infuriating.
9 Oct 2014, 05:08 AM

Guys, guys relax. The soldiers and Tank-drivers suffer from PTS disorder. This is common for Military men.The difference here is that it is TS disorder (without the "Post"). And relic knows that, that's why they integrated this in the Game to make it more realistic.
So, it works as intended :snfPeter:

On a serious note, this happens all the time with all Units, Infantry and Vehicles.

I like sour post ! Just for the sake of it, you dont have to remove the 'T', it's a different Syndrome called, according to the DSM, acute stress disorder. Seems it can also affect software code ...
9 Oct 2014, 05:17 AM

Browning the darknet this morning, i think that i may had it all wrong, the mouse manufacturers lobby could also be behind this : why do just one click when you can have five ? Let' sell more mice...
9 Oct 2014, 05:23 AM

It's also very hard to convince a mortar squad to barrage a location. They simply won't do it o_O
9 Oct 2014, 05:25 AM

How come axis engineers can repair tanks at lighning speed under direct and indirect fire ? Should they not be some of the most vulnerable unit under those kind of circumstances ?
9 Oct 2014, 09:32 AM

How come axis engineers can repair tanks at lighning speed under direct and indirect fire ? Should they not be some of the most vulnerable unit under those kind of circumstances ?

All engineers take extra damage and/or greater received accuracy when they repair. You would need someone like Cruzz to provide the exact modifiers but it is a pretty significant penalty.
10 Oct 2014, 18:59 PM

The problem is getting worse. Having to issue an order 3 or 4 times is AWFULL. This is not good at all.
13 Oct 2014, 12:25 PM

Agreeing on all points !

Btw : Where is my USAF strafing run ? Axis has the tool, one of the best, one that the other side don't have. Strafe + stuka combo = bye bye your units... or pinning units and spotting for the elephant or pack 43 =bye bye your tanks... where the skill in that ?

Thanks

Why are you complaining you allied fanboi... It's not as if the allies had air superiority or anything!

13 Oct 2014, 12:30 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

p47 and the axis assault strafing run are sooooo annoying
13 Oct 2014, 12:31 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

@ AvNY

Irony works best on the web, if you use an emoticon ;)
13 Oct 2014, 12:37 PM

@ AvNY

Irony works best on the web, if you use an emoticon ;)

Without them its just another generic axis player post :lolol:
Gief Kappa emote.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight