Login

russian armor

Lack of Relic feedback

7 Oct 2014, 18:25 PM
Patrion 27

COH2 seems to be in its worst state of balance and buginess since Beta and we are getting close to zero communication from Relic about anything whatsoever. Is this because they are working real hard on Ardennes Assault?

I know these threads have been made and closed multiple times but that's because we get no response! I am on the brink of rage quitting just like many of the big name streamers and most of my play partners. Not so much because of the state of the game but because of my perception that Relic couldn't care less about reassuring us that they are on our team and working on improvements. Even the games where we are victorious (and don't get drophacked FFS) are unenjoyable.

Hell, even Noun rage quit and Cynthia hasn't even stopped by to say hi to us. Am I to believe that this is some sort of "footprints in the sand" situation where at our lowest point there is only one set because Relic is carrying us?

I have one measly shred of hope for this game but it's not getting better. Does anyone agree or disagree?
7 Oct 2014, 18:33 PM

Permanently Banned
7 Oct 2014, 18:56 PM

I'm in the same boat as you. Nothing new though, they've always been like this. It seems their priorities are always fixated on the next thing that will make them money.
7 Oct 2014, 21:56 PM

Noun didnt rage quit.
And this thread has been posted many times.
Many agree, but I guess better times are coming?
7 Oct 2014, 21:58 PM

COH2 seems to be in its worst state of balance

No.
8 Oct 2014, 01:05 AM

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/110498-coh2-vanilla-armies-share-your-thoughts

Ah, i am in a same boat as OP here. I got a strange feeling that this is a just a "Bread and circuses" move from Relic, you know?
Because there is a huge list of promises that couldn't be filled by Relic.
Who knows, maybe it will be different now under Cynthia_RE, i guess...
8 Oct 2014, 01:55 AM

Well given how many times I see a Steam friend is playing in "Company of Heroes 2 - Private Test"

I'm not going to give up... quite yet anyway...
8 Oct 2014, 19:55 PM

Likely Relic is busy with the AA expansion pack. just wait for a month. do something else if you cannot stand the balance
8 Oct 2014, 22:23 PM
Patrion 27

I was joking about Noun. The rest is f'real.
8 Oct 2014, 22:41 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

We're committed to making COH2 the best game it can be. The dev team sees your feedback. Thanks for your continued support.
8 Oct 2014, 23:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2014, 22:41 PMOhme
We're committed to making COH2 the best game it can be. The dev team sees your feedback. Thanks for your continued support.

We're committed to continuing the Revolution to make it the best Revolution it can be. The Party sees your feedback. Thanks for your continued support.

War is Peace
Slavery is Freedom
Ignorance is Strength
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment