Login

russian armor

Double kubel

• This thread is locked
7 Oct 2014, 09:14 AM

Does anybody have any input on how to defeat a double kubel rush on a map like minsk? or really any map. I mean, one I can deal with. Its when you are facing two of them that it gets ridiculous. I understand that they have no capping power really after making both of them, and while I may have 4 rifles, they're all pretty much up the creek when the kubels can cover one anothers backs.
7 Oct 2014, 11:15 AM

The Kubel's arc of fire is pretty thin if you can get them close. Try to goad them into an ambush by using one of your riflemen to cap and the rest positioned around them for support. Use a smoke grenade to block the kubel's line of sight and get them to move in. Focus one at a time and do your best to bring it down to one kubel.

Alternatively, get the LT out and use him to flank a kubel, using a smoke grenade to block the line of sight of the 2nd kubel.

In either case, if the enemy realize what you're up to, they'll retreat or bring up some infantry to try to keep you at bay. Creating a fighting position with an MG and RE would give you a way to retreat or block kubel flanks as you press with your riflemen.
9 Oct 2014, 11:12 AM
Donator 22

Early m20 can do the job too, a well microed kubel or double kubel is a pain but if you manage it and hold whatever you can, using green cover, delay retreating ect ect, If he go kubel, he will lack the manpower to have infantery and delay his cap. Use this to your advantage to "hold the line" until m20 arrive.
9 Oct 2014, 11:44 AM

I beat a poorly microed double kubel player tonight with a fast tech to the M20. What's amazing was that it was somehow able to escape the puma that followed a minute later.
9 Oct 2014, 18:20 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Starting this thread was unnecessary,especially as you were running a current Kubel thread already

You could simply have expanded this existing thread, which pretty well gave you the answers.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/24179/against-the-kubel-heavy-opening-2v2

We don't want repetitive Kubel threads assaulting us,every time we come to read these threads...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 48
Sweden 26
Poland 8
United States 15
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L