Login

russian armor

Is there any place I can look faction popularity?

6 Oct 2014, 14:13 PM

Lately I'm only seeing Soviet if I play Ost while I only see OKW if I play USF. Are Soviet and OKW that popular or what?
6 Oct 2014, 14:23 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

No, there is not. But I think this is not surprising. USF = impossible mode, and OKW = easy mode.
6 Oct 2014, 14:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2014, 14:23 PMRomeo
No, there is not. But I think this is not surprising. USF = impossible mode, and OKW = easy mode.
How I see factions now, US = fun mode, Soviet = awkward mode, Ostheer = standard and OKW = alcohol drinking mode. Seriously, I tend to drink some shandy or sake(rice wine) while playing OKW.
6 Oct 2014, 14:28 PM

In the current patch, yes. Majority of players have jumped the band wagon and have givin up on usf. Reason from being base pinned to no late game/heavy tanks.
Same goes for okw, currently okw is the strongest, and easiest to play. They have allmost no weekspot but mid game. And mid game s verry short.
Okw is just easier to play and less stressful then ost for the majority of players
6 Oct 2014, 14:38 PM

In the current patch, yes. Majority of players have jumped the band wagon and have givin up on usf. Reason from being base pinned to no late game/heavy tanks.
Same goes for okw, currently okw is the strongest, and easiest to play. They have allmost no weekspot but mid game. And mid game s verry short.
Okw is just easier to play and less stressful then ost for the majority of players
I think people just want this

6 Oct 2014, 15:50 PM

My view on 1v1 factions :

Soviets - Company of call ins but very strong
Ostheer - The most solid and robust of all, rather weak and defensive early game
OKW - Frustrating to play because of resource scarcity and only very specialized units (Imo, dont hate on me nao)
US - Sick early game unless you get shut down by the Königskübel, solid midgame, ok but unforgiving lategame.
6 Oct 2014, 15:55 PM

There is only one thing you need to understand when it comes to faction popularity.

97% - OKW

2.5% - Ostheer

0.5% - Soviets

USF - :snfPeter:
6 Oct 2014, 16:38 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 46
Germany 759
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #