Login

russian armor

Data collection on mines

Vaz
29 Sep 2014, 13:25 PM

The game doesn't seem to provide the data for mines in the end game stats. I don't know if it's a balance issue why units that planted mines don't receive experience for the damage caused, but the damage done by mines isn't showing in the unit statistics at all. I hope it's being calculated in the overall damage and I will assume so.

Also it seems like the game increments units lost for some mine detonations. I notice this particularly when I lay a lot of trip wire.
29 Sep 2014, 13:37 PM
Honorary Member Badge

On a somewhat-related-but-not-really-related note, the I&R Pathfinders gain vet and kills from units killed by their barrage. I'm not sure if the Major gets this. Either way it's strange that the pathfinders get this while minelaying units don't.
29 Sep 2014, 13:49 PM

On a somewhat-related-but-not-really-related note, the I&R Pathfinders gain vet and kills from units killed by their barrage. I'm not sure if the Major gets this. Either way it's strange that the pathfinders get this while minelaying units don't.

I'm not 100% sure about the exp, but they definitely get the kill credit.
Vaz
29 Sep 2014, 13:53 PM

I'm talking about the end game overview too. I had an m20 mine immobilize a pzIV and the overview showed 80 vehicle damage. I now that's not right.
30 Sep 2014, 12:05 PM

interesting point. i remember infantry riflemen rack up vet with mines in vcoh, that was a pretty legit way to get them to vet 3, would be nice to see this in coh2 as well.
30 Sep 2014, 12:40 PM

You used to get exp on engineers from mines and demos in the beta, IIRC. Not sure when this stopped?

I know that you get nothing for blowing bridges, mind. With the sole exception of if you get very lucky with something shooting at the unit on the bridge as it detonates (once had an M3 scout car with credit and exp for killing a panther, for example)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★