Login

russian armor

Whats pissing me off about coh2

24 Sep 2014, 20:59 PM

I was ok with the last patch, I was really enjoying the game. But lately things are really annoying me and i just don't want to play:

1) The USA's lack of at. If a osther player goes oswinds and tigers GG
2) The rifle company is really cheap of of a sudden ans Ez8s are impossible to vs in 1v1 when i never had an issue before. Case in point this replay had map control entire game he could still get 4 ez8s out which just ran over grens (which all there Faustus bounced) 2 ats guns, 2 p4s and a tiger also as riflmen can now have both flames and bazookas while before if u go flames until they went away you couldnt makes them hard to deal with. http://www.coh2.org/replay/24634/blobbing-and-ez8-spam
3)The kubel vagen, is im soviet i dont care as i can counter them effectively ( at nades, mg, scout car) but as usa, wow
4) I feel the OKW are getting buff after fucking buff since realse as for me they were the best fation and my fav until i got better as soviet, but there buffing them for no reason. The patch on the kubel after release made it fine.
5) i feel bullied into soviet every game, as it takes just way too long to find a german game and america is a joke unless you pay money or you win within the first 5 min
I don't know if this is correct as i am a new player who has played the game allot and most op things i just let go over my head but recently i have lost all enjoyment of the game when before it was all i played and i honestly have just realy stopped playing until the next patch, everything just feels wrong over than 1v1/2v2 soviet vs okw/osther
24 Sep 2014, 21:06 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

I think you are a bit late to the party. Everyone knows, it has all been said before. All we can do is wait for fixes.
24 Sep 2014, 21:09 PM

Permanently Banned
Balance cat has very little patience at the moment.
24 Sep 2014, 21:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2014, 21:06 PMRomeo
I think you are a bit late to the party. Everyone knows, it has all been said before. All we can do is wait for fixes.
Thanks, is there something especially bad recently as i often dont care about imbalance unless its a big issue and not fixed for an extended time but now i will find myslef winning most engagements but still loosing
24 Sep 2014, 21:47 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

@ OP: I feel your pain!Yes,I really do- but....you cheapen your post with the use of the vernacular.(Trust me on this -I receive many PMs complaining about the use of bad language on these forums). Accordingly, if you wish to carry an audience with you on this (IMO) very important topic, please do so, in self-moderation

25 Sep 2014, 06:41 AM

@ OP: I feel your pain!Yes,I really do- but....you cheapen your post with the use of the vernacular.(Trust me on this -I receive many PMs complaining about the use of bad language on these forums). Accordingly, if you wish to carry an audience with you on this (IMO) very important topic, please do so, in self-moderation

Thx, have done as much as possible except subject name as i don't know if thats possible. I was worried that it would come off as a noob complaing about things that aren't an issue.
25 Sep 2014, 07:12 AM

1) USF have a great AT but u have to use the ammo ability, plus the vet 1 ability gives you 70 range, the highest on any AT.

3) it will be nerfed

4) I dont think this faction will be ever balanced

5) no solution for this one, that's why I play so much allies

If you want I can show u how to use USF in team games
25 Sep 2014, 07:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2014, 07:12 AMAbdul

4) I dont think this faction will be ever balanced

If "balanced" means bring it to current Ostheer status, I realy hope it won't be.... "balanced"....
25 Sep 2014, 07:25 AM

Funny thing that all the allies players complain about OKW being buffed all the time while the axis players complain about OKW being nerfed all the time except the last patch.
25 Sep 2014, 10:03 AM

Funny thing that all the allies players complain about OKW being buffed all the time while the axis players complain about OKW being nerfed all the time except the last patch.

That's the craziest thing about it - we all paid for both factions anyway so an allegiance to either faction is ridiculous. In the end balance between both factions is beneficial to all players and should be expected. Players who are militantly one sided, either way, are causing more harm to the community by clouding the waters than the unbalanced patches themselves!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★