How do people upload their replays onto Youtube?
19 Sep 2014, 12:18 PM
#1
Posts: 87
Howwwww
19 Sep 2014, 12:23 PM
#2
Posts: 17914 | Subs: 8
Record them with fraps or anything, edit if needed, upload to youtube.
19 Sep 2014, 12:25 PM
#3
Posts: 87
Damn, anyway to convert the file format?
19 Sep 2014, 12:29 PM
#4
Posts: 17914 | Subs: 8
If you mean converting replay file to movie, its impossible, you need to launch the replay in game, capture it and then upload. You'll need quite a lot of hard drive space for it.
19 Sep 2014, 12:32 PM
#5
17 Posts: 2838 | Subs: 3
What Katitof said. I don't think it's all that much HD space, though. A couple of gigs, depending on your recording settings.
RaspberryClock, I wrote up some stuff for someone else a while back detailing how I record using OBS. PM me if you want the info.
RaspberryClock, I wrote up some stuff for someone else a while back detailing how I record using OBS. PM me if you want the info.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
972 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.627365.632+6
- 3.491236.675+2
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.713423.628-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.261102.719+5
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1184 users are online:
1184 guests
0 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17151
Welcome our newest member, rashifaldaily
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, rashifaldaily
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM


