Login

russian armor

Limit King Tiger to 1 built per game

9 Sep 2014, 23:13 PM

It's no secret that OKW are owning team games. Forward trucks and guaranteed late-game units are the reason.

The trucks aren't the problem. After 20 minutes King Tigers start to roll out. Killing them requires a ton of effort, usually ending in a bunch of your own dead tanks at a net gain for OKW, only to have that KT be remade later on and requiring another OKW-favored sacrifice to kill it.

Yes it's expensive, but after a point all their volks have their schrecks and are at vet 5, and sitting on fuel transfer all game isn't really much of a problem.

The superhero heavy tank spam is out of control and isn't fun.
9 Sep 2014, 23:20 PM
Donator 11

Given that shreck accuracy has taken a bit of a hit, I'm less keen for changing anything about the KT. Are you suggesting that only one should be able to be built per player, or per team?
9 Sep 2014, 23:31 PM

Frustrating part is, killing a KT probably means death to most of your armor, unless you can pin his tank or wipe out his support. Too bad the OKW can steam roll the rest of your infantry once both sides lose their armor.
10 Sep 2014, 00:06 AM

Given that shreck accuracy has taken a bit of a hit, I'm less keen for changing anything about the KT. Are you suggesting that only one should be able to be built per player, or per team?

They said it was to limit shrecks hitting infantry.

On the other hand, Guard's button was gutted.
10 Sep 2014, 00:09 AM

I would not put a limit on the KT, i would make it a commander-specific unit. THat way, people will have to decide whether to take that commander rather than having it be a no-brainer unit
10 Sep 2014, 00:26 AM

KT is fine. Expensive in terms of fuel, mapower and tech. If you're letting them field multiple KTs, you're doing something very wrong.
10 Sep 2014, 00:27 AM

KT is fine. Expensive in terms of fuel, mapower and tech. If you're letting them field multiple KTs, you're doing something very wrong.
Or you are playing a team game.
10 Sep 2014, 00:32 AM

Im freakin' tired of this "German late game godness" on the forums and in the endgame chat. I had two 3vs3 matchs today were we RAPED the enemy team (the last one of 50min.).
They built more than 2KT suported by an horde of Obers, Jadpanzers, Volks and Panthers. I losed 1 IS-2, 2 KV-8, one Kattye and one SU-85. We won because we adapted to 'em AT TIME and because, unlike Allies, Axis gonna have a bad time replacing and reinforcing units. L-2-P.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★