Login

russian armor

Dead Guys count as obstructions

13 Apr 2013, 03:13 AM

What? No posts here yet?

Well the dead guys on the ground which can be used for interrogating become quite the obstruction for retreating units. You may have noticed there are a few times where units don't seem to want to retreat. This is only one of the types of failures to retreat. He will still 'try' to retreat by running forward but he will always get stuck on the useless pathetic guy on the ground and refuses to run around him.

As for the other times units don't retreat. Flip knows!
13 Apr 2013, 04:08 AM

There are a few pathing issues. Don't know if it has been fixed since last night but I once had all my troops stuck in my base due to them obstructing each other. It took a while before I managed to get them unstuck :D
13 Apr 2013, 06:25 AM

Haha, "you go first, no you, no you, no you, you first, no you!"
13 Apr 2013, 09:24 AM

"I need a medic" bunker. Now there no one to automatically clear up the battlefield for us, and provide those men back on the field.

Hopefully they'll fix these retreat path issues soon, as none retreating units just plan sucks, especially if they die. Relic did say they have been working on pathing issues for a later beta build lets hope it improves things.
13 Apr 2013, 11:52 AM

qduffy:
Pathing
- We've made dozens of changes to pathing, squad formation tuning, etc. A number of deep-seated latent bugs were dealt with that caused squads to hitch and do odd things.
- Vehicle pathing has a good evacuate system now, meaning vehicles will move out of each other's way more appropriately, squish together less, and generally perform much better. Night and day improvements.
- Infantry move around vehicles in a much more believable way now - less jitter and weird stuff.

Hopefully this was fixed. I find it strange how patches aren't delivered more frequently. So far we have not had a proper balance patch from the beta.
13 Apr 2013, 15:03 PM

Hopefully this was fixed. I find it strange how patches aren't delivered more frequently. So far we have not had a proper balance patch from the beta.

Well, why would Relic want to balance the game based on the feedback of inexperienced players? Players have to understand the ins and outs of the soviet/ostheer matchup before they can make calculated balance suggestions.
As of now, most of the balance feedback is just a compilation of diary excerpts written by frustrated newbies.
13 Apr 2013, 15:06 PM

most of those beta idiots, writing crap threads on sega forums are scheldt players, Spamcraft players, koreans and noobs
13 Apr 2013, 15:28 PM

Well, why would Relic want to balance the game based on the feedback of inexperienced players? Players have to understand the ins and outs of the soviet/ostheer matchup before they can make calculated balance suggestions.
As of now, most of the balance feedback is just a compilation of diary excerpts written by frustrated newbies.

Oh I completely agree, but there are a few threads with a detailed explanation from people that actually understand CoH or have played it enough to actually be allowed to give feedback.

13 Apr 2013, 22:53 PM

Come to this forum for more quality feedback devs :P
16 Apr 2013, 13:40 PM

I got into the most annoying bug EVER yesterday! I decrewed a Mortar, but the fucker was just standing there firing with NO crew members over the game.. Killing like a bunch of my guys
16 Apr 2013, 14:29 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Lulz that's a good one. Did you save and post the replay?
16 Apr 2013, 14:55 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Why would Chillty do that? Oh right, it's a beta and we're supposed to report bugs :D
16 Apr 2013, 17:13 PM

Forgot to save it sadly :/
17 Apr 2013, 18:54 PM

speaking of ghost crews like that mortar, i also experienced a ghost russian at gun of my team mate, still firing rounds even if no one's manning the at gun. my last game earlier, i snatched an axis mortar and looks like i snatched a fail mortar since my mortar squad got a main gun destroyed icon on its portrait.

my question now is, can we repair mortars and mg's?
17 Apr 2013, 19:56 PM

my question now is, can we repair mortars and mg's? [/quote
Nope:) Must be some annoying shit aswell :D

Btw, I have also experienced MANY times that when I click on T (retreat), he sometimes bugs up and stands there doing nothing. I have to move it myself back to HQ which in many situations takes too long.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight