Login

russian armor

Face stomped as OKW vs Hans as US - Relic favoring ALlies

• This thread is locked
28 Aug 2014, 14:11 PM

Permanently Banned
Came on here to prove a point that was gloriously made. Had to break my silence on here after the bias that is so evident.

Hans was completely right about US and sovs dominating OKW completely and utterly. Relic favoring Allies big time (whats new?)

Cruzzi after famously claiming US and "was fine" and SOVS "NEEDED BUFFS" LOLOLO and created the biggest troll Balance thread favouring Allies, Got absolutely face stomped and humiliated by Hans who did not even have to use any jacksons AT ALL all match lol they were just parked in the middle of the map and did nothing, and didnt even get Double Bars or US AA truck

Rofl.

I guess people should think twice before Cruzzi inputs on balance.

Well done relic.

BTW allied favoured mods. Dont forget to lock and invis this thread. Because you dont want any OP allied issues addressed.

And now ill go back into hiding Or a get a ban hopefully. Just came on here to vindicate my argument vs biased players.

ROFL:

9.HelpingHans 31 3 .912 +27

I would like to personally thanks hans.

Thanks for proving the point hans and being vocal about the REAL state of balance of the game. Not Biased players like Kat, Cruzz that have ruined this game with there constant bias and relic listening to them, i.e. soviets and US easy to use, way too forgiving and way too OP esp early game. Volks are SHYTE! Hopefully people will finally see eye to eye and take the caviar out of there eyes
28 Aug 2014, 14:15 PM

k thx bai
28 Aug 2014, 14:16 PM

This thread makes zero sense.

Please create a bit more constructive balance thread if you have some opinions.
28 Aug 2014, 14:20 PM
Patrion 14

Just unlocking this thread to say the following.

Warthrone, unlike you, Cruzzi has contributed a lot to this community.
Despite his bias, he'll be more useful to the devs and the community than you will ever be as you have proven once more.

Also, our beloved "allied favoured" mods have nothing to do with balance whatsoever.
They are doing a damn fine job to keep threads constructive and garbage like this far away when Relic decides to take a look here for balance ideas.

If you think you'll be able to make a polite thread about your view on Allies OP, please feel free to do so.
Don't hurt your head too much in the process though.

Flamee,sorry for the unlock but this needed to be said.

/locked again.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS