Login

russian armor

coh 2 beta video on youtube-reporting

5 Apr 2013, 13:16 PM

As far as I know,nobody cant share/stream video of coh 2 beta,well today i found a video on youtube.
thats make me quite angry(i dont want to be rude),if devs dont want to share videos,theres a reason i think!
if im wrong and everybody can upload coh 2 beta video,just say it,if im right,please help me to report this video.

link:Your text to link here...

thank you
5 Apr 2013, 13:17 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

You're right, and thanks for reporting it here.
5 Apr 2013, 13:19 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I'll deal with it.
5 Apr 2013, 13:20 PM

thank you , you are really fast!
5 Apr 2013, 14:17 PM

5 Apr 2013, 15:53 PM

What awful videos!
5 Apr 2013, 16:50 PM

There is another one here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt0l4ehe1g0

That guy should be banned for taking a classic joke and turning it into the cheapest of cheap jokes in an attempt to look clever.
6 Apr 2013, 03:03 AM

Me?
6 Apr 2013, 06:41 AM

Several Korean CoH2 beta testers violating NDA and are broadcasting the game.
Obviously the broadcasting site is in Korean so I don't know how you will have access to their profile names but I am reporting them nonetheless for the sake of non-beta testers getting wrong impressions on an unfinished product.

here are a couple I could easily find:
http://tvpot.daum.net/huksung.live
http://tvpot.daum.net/mon529.live
6 Apr 2013, 09:23 AM

There are like 25 videos or so on youtube that can be found easily using google: search for "coh 2" and narrow the search down to videos that have been added within the last week.
Anyways, it's not our job to work for youtube and I also have to point out that it's really not very smart to start a thread with a list of links to videos which are in conflict with the nda ...
6 Apr 2013, 09:59 AM

As far as I know,nobody cant share/stream video of coh 2 beta,well today i found a video on youtube.
thats make me quite angry(i dont want to be rude),if devs dont want to share videos,theres a reason i think!
if im wrong and everybody can upload coh 2 beta video,just say it,if im right,please help me to report this video.

link:Your text to link here...

thank you

why does it make you angry? specially you dont know the reason for it why developers doesnt want it.

There are like 25 videos or so on youtube that can be found easily using google: search for "coh 2" and narrow the search down to videos that have been added within the last week.

so when i search for "coh 2" on yt i will found videos about coh 2? you are a genius i guess
6 Apr 2013, 10:15 AM

so when i search for "coh 2" on yt i will found videos about coh 2? you are a genius i guess

... and you are not realising that I was obviously making a point about the usefulness of such a thread.
6 Apr 2013, 10:22 AM

no, because everyone knew it, that after the beta is realized, we will see such videos on yt.
6 Apr 2013, 12:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IOOYqPYckk

someone put very well made vidoe from coh2 on youtube MVGame
6 Apr 2013, 12:29 PM

why does it make you angry? specially you dont know the reason for it why developers doesnt want it.

because he is so selfish and think beta tester mean superior to him

didn't preorder? then fuck off MVGame

I am too busy to deal with Heart of the Swarm now MVGame

Well, I speak the truth. I won't hesitate to watch and read anything "leaked" from the beta tester
6 Apr 2013, 12:42 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Guys you can help us and Relic on this: report people who are breaking the NDA. Save the link of their stream/youtube videos and look for the Steam name (which is the most important thing). To get it do this: watch the video/stream and read the name written when they have one unit selected (easy way to get the name of someone). Then open your steam, add friend and type the name of the guy. A window with the profile page of this guy appears. Copy/Paste the link of that page that you find on top left here on COH2.ORG in a PM that has to be sent to me so I can give it directly to Noun and Lynx.

PS: If you don't see the link of the profile page of someone you have to enable it: open steam>click on steam (top left)>settings>interface>click on "show Steam URL address bar..."

6 Apr 2013, 13:41 PM

Me?

No, read the intro (pc master race, jesus that makes me cringe) screen that pops up in the video you linked. Then watch this video. Then go rent the movie. :p
6 Apr 2013, 13:50 PM
Patrion 14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzDNHOMdZqc

The steam Name is Sammy but there are many Sammy´s at steam.
6 Apr 2013, 14:16 PM

check who's playing CoH2 beta and them use Ban-hammer on his face, pwn him
6 Apr 2013, 14:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzDNHOMdZqc

The steam Name is Sammy but there are many Sammy´s at steam.

Hero of the Reich MVGame
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS