Login

russian armor

Some coh2 complaints

13 Aug 2014, 06:03 AM

1 - why the unit information box \ rectangle below must be so big ? it takes almost a quarter of the screen and there is little info there anyways .

2 - why cant we pan out \ zoom out more ? i want to ****ing see whats going on for a change .
13 Aug 2014, 09:55 AM

These questions have been asked for a looong time, and still, no satisfying answer has been given.
Get used to it.
13 Aug 2014, 10:10 AM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Aug 2014, 06:03 AMafrrs
1 - why the unit information box \ rectangle below must be so big ? it takes almost a quarter of the screen and there is little info there anyways .

i got the opposite problem. i play on a resolution of 2560x1600 and the unit information box and especially the minimap are too small with these settings.

it would be great if relic could optimize the layout not only for medium resolution but also for large and smaller screens.
13 Aug 2014, 12:21 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Aug 2014, 09:55 AMAnarcy
These questions have been asked for a looong time, and still, no satisfying answer has been given.
Actually, question 2 has been answered. Developers are able to zoom out further with the console. When asked about it in a stream, someone (I think it was Brad) said they deliberately limit the zoom-out of the camera because further zoom out = more stuff rendered every frame = requires more processing power = they would have to raise the minimum requirements, which would not be fair to people with low-end systems.

The zoom is, in my opinion, woefully inappropriate for a game like CoH2.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★