Login

russian armor

How to play Ferma Winter as OKW?

11 Aug 2014, 15:04 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Anyone have any success with OKW on this map? Whenever I am left side I always get overwhelmed and never have any map control. Where do you put you're trucks? What side do you focus?
11 Aug 2014, 16:18 PM

Hans I am only top 1k- top 100 with all my factions for my credibility.

As for your map problem im sure Vindicare could help.

My opinion is to leave my trucks at home, and set up the flack hq in the road on the north side of the center building, a personal conservative choice.

For map control, the center building is absolute key to keeping your side anchored. Loose it for a moment and prepare for minutes of excruciating frustration retaking it. The winter version is a little bit easier to play on because the munition point, north fuel point, and two vps are all close up there allowing you to fight in a small area.

My second tip is do not let your opponent in the top building that covers the fuel, It is key to making your life easier in holding the top.

I tend to ignore the south of the map, only retaking it and harassing occasional because it is rougher to hold open long lanes of fire, sight blocker hedges, etc.) I really suggest mining the south or using reinforced wire to prevent easy flanks for your opponent on the middle.

Otherwise the game largely depends on what you like doing, and what your opponent is doing
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★