Login

russian armor

Why isn't this game being managed professonaly?

• This thread is locked
8 Aug 2014, 12:39 PM

Love this game. Love the graphics, the era and the details. That said, I took a break for 3 or 4 months after the game came out. The matchmaking system was ( is ) horrible, I would get paired with people that don't speak English or bought the game that day. When I saw the expansion come out I immediately bought it out of sheer excitement. You know what I found? Some unprofessional douchebag doing sweaty 30 second interview after he jumps out of an airplane. Not only did the interview not tell me shit, but the system he's describing is fucking awful. I get duplicate war spoils if I get them at all, and watch people that blow in team games arbitrarily get two or three. I go BACK to the news page to read up more on this expansion, and what do I find? A community manager is willing to eat peppers to get people to buy the expansion. Are you fucking kidding me? Are we still in high school?

I don't know who's running things at COH2 these days, but it's fucking embarrassing to watch and not a surprise that every time I check the chat tab the numbers are lower and lower. They have a great product here and should start running it like a business before that chat tab hits 0 so we will have people to play with.

Jumping out of an airplane. Eating peppers. What a bunch of fucking clowns.
8 Aug 2014, 12:40 PM

And I misspell professionally but your board wont let me fix it. Gr8.
8 Aug 2014, 12:43 PM

Coh2 is srs bzns.
8 Aug 2014, 12:49 PM
Patrion 14

You need to chill out and take things far less seriously than you do.

Greg Wilson made a very cool video which demonstrated the fictious way war spoils are delivered. Noun ate a super hot pepper to promote the game in a fun way. Seriously did you not laugh watching him try to promote a game while choking? I found it hilarious (sorry Noun).

I agree that communication is very inconsistent and the only videos so far have been cool in nature and not informative. I'd love to see an indepth interview on War Spoils, what they are planning to do and how the system was original designed and envisioned... that would be great.

But seriously, a rant post like this is unwarranted.
8 Aug 2014, 12:51 PM

While I can appreciate and understand your concerns with the way the game is run and managed alongside various frustrations caused by a poor matchmaking system etc, this isn't the right way to resolve any of that nor does it provide anything other than you bitching at Relic.
8 Aug 2014, 13:01 PM
Patrion 14

And locked.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment