Login

russian armor

Was this me or the Starlingrad map being shit

7 Aug 2014, 12:34 PM

title says it all i would like so feedback plz as im new
http://www.coh2.org/replay/21921/long-stalingrad-war-of-attrition
Vaz
7 Aug 2014, 13:15 PM

I would like to know what you have against spelling correctly. Don't tell me something like English isn't your first language either. You copied and pasted a link that has the correct spelling, so you had a perfect reference.

Yes, Stalingrad is a crap map. It's full of annoying choke points that make for long defensive games. It's also got long distances to critical points. Also one side has 2 VP that are before the choke point, giving an unfair advantage.
7 Aug 2014, 13:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Aug 2014, 13:15 PMVaz
I would like to know what you have against spelling correctly. Don't tell me something like English isn't your first language either. You copied and pasted a link that has the correct spelling, so you had a perfect reference.

Yes, Stalingrad is a crap map. It's full of annoying choke points that make for long defensive games. It's also got long distances to critical points. Also one side has 2 VP that are before the choke point, giving an unfair advantage.

I have dyslexia
7 Aug 2014, 17:25 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I guess if we just continue to veto the map, is going to go out of rotation soon. Again.
7 Aug 2014, 17:36 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I guess if we just continue to veto the map, is going to go out of rotation soon. Again.

And not just this map, I fear....

@ OP

Whilst I accept dyslexia can lead to misspelling e,g,fucking parthing or Starlingrad map being shit, nevertheless, I am not aware that the condition also leads to an exponential increase in the use of profane language.

Accordingly, from now on, kindly moderate your use of expletives, especially in the title of threads, otherwise Mods will do so for you.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 19
Sweden 77
unknown 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak