Login

russian armor

WC51 new 'M3' spam

7 Aug 2014, 00:39 AM

This isn't as bad as m3 flamers which can flank and wipe all raktens, mgs and retreating units.

7 Aug 2014, 06:25 AM

This isn't as bad as m3 flamers which can flank and wipe all raktens, mgs and retreating units.

No its much worse. The dodge comes from a faction that already has the strongest infantry in the game and their early game becomes hideous powerful on some maps with the addition of the dodge.

On some maps you will lose map control because of this unit. against the m3 you can prepare as you can concentrate enough infantry to drive it of and before they have 60 ammo for a FT you are well on your way to the first shrek.

This unit needs to be quickly be put at cp 1 or even 2 cp as i believe early game vehicles have no place in coh 2 as they are impossible to balance. And werfer is not an option ,as somebody explained if you take it your down one squad in the early game against the faction with most powerful early game. Anybody defending this is nuts,
7 Aug 2014, 09:05 AM

I've tried using them a few times, Ostheer players are really much better situated to counter it since the WC51 is sluggish and unresponsive + fausts autohome as soon as you're in range. The WC51 is a fairly effective counter to early Kubels and with a rifle squad inside can effectively kite just about anything OKW gets. If the OKW builds a Raketenwerfer as one of their first couple of units, the WC51 has basically paid itself off in terms of other, tougher infantry units you won't have to face in the opening.
7 Aug 2014, 09:45 AM

Had it used against me several times now in both 1v1 and 2v2. If you don't kill it fast, it'll boost the US earlygame in a manner that makes it almost impossible for you to catch up.

As Ostheer I found it easier to deal with because of the pfaust. With OKW I would also recommend double sturms and wise use of buildingcover. The Raketen is too much of a liability imo.
7 Aug 2014, 10:20 AM

I like to use it. Get an advantage earlygame. Get stuart. Enemy brings out AA/P4. Stun with stuart, rush in with bazooka wc51. Profit.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 140

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight