Login

russian armor

Why Ostheer is in a bad spot

8 Aug 2014, 09:17 AM

The problem with Wehrmacht is that some units really over perform such as LMG Grens, Paks, P4's, Tigers. Whilst as a lot of under perform, basically everything other than those and other things such as Mortars Stug E etc. There really is no reason why Wehrmacht should not just spam LMG Grens into Paks, P4's and then Tiger to close game. Wehrmacht really need to get their units balanced out so there's actual variety and unit mixing, it's supposed to be a faction of combined arms, but it's so far from it.

I wouldn't say that these units overperform (except lmg-grens), it's rather that they're the only units actually viable. Maybe I'm entirely wrong but in my experience gren spam won't get you anywhere. Depending on map and opponent there's almost always a need for an mg or mortar or even a sniper, so at least for me combined arms with Ostheer is the only way you can actually expect to win.
8 Aug 2014, 18:28 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Don't lol urself..t-34/85s at 130 fuel and 360 mp vs panzer 4s at 350 mp and 125 fuel..fine?Put ur brain back on plz.
Panther with mamoth teching and 175 fuel..puny dps,no AI and shit accuracy fine?
Elefant is fine........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............
Soviets obsolete lol...stock t-34s are for price almost p4 level despite costing 25 fuel less.su-85s can beat p4s easy..and no one uses panther.
Now call-ins..on 1 side nerfed but still going tiger.
On other side isu-152,t-34/85s,kv-2,kv-1,shermans and ofc is-2 beast that can beat every german tank.So stfu when u don't know what ur talking abt.

-400mp and 140fuel. As stated several times, you get a discount waiting for both.
-Panther AI is "barely acceptable" when you close in units without AT nades so you can use 3 Mgs. Fuel wise is still expensive. If i get a TD i get it for AT.
-Elefant, it was ALWAYS a meh. Just a counter card for ISU or SU85 spam.
-Tiger is still the best call in overall. DOUBLE T3485 with MARK VEHICLE is one of the strongest COMMANDERS.
-KV2, KV1, Shermans...:loco:
-IS2 = Tiger
8 Aug 2014, 23:31 PM

Permanently Banned

-400mp and 140fuel. As stated several times, you get a discount waiting for both.
-Panther AI is "barely acceptable" when you close in units without AT nades so you can use 3 Mgs. Fuel wise is still expensive. If i get a TD i get it for AT.
-Elefant, it was ALWAYS a meh. Just a counter card for ISU or SU85 spam.
-Tiger is still the best call in overall. DOUBLE T3485 with MARK VEHICLE is one of the strongest COMMANDERS.
-KV2, KV1, Shermans...:loco:
-IS2 = Tiger

German tanks TBH are severly overprice vs performance compared to soviet tanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 519
Netherlands 11

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment