Login

russian armor

German Tanks cost increase

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
25 Jul 2014, 17:38 PM

I just read the changelog of todays patch.

Jagdtiger is more expensive. Ok. It's still good and I don't think it killed it.

Command Panther fuel increase. Nobody was complaining about it ( at least I haven't read anything like this). I would like to hear the reason. I know its now less mp, but fuel > mp.

Ostwind cost increase. I can't understand this one. It was just fine. Not OP, not UP. Actually nobody was talking about Ostwind.

P4 Ausführung J. cost increase. LOL. This is silly. I mean, these tanks are not really good and people were discussing about a small buff and what does Relic? Cost increase. I mean, nerfing an useless unit?

Working as intended.
25 Jul 2014, 17:44 PM
Donator 11

I think it was a mistake, so they reverted it. Not happy about it but they never wanted to make this change probably left over from previous parched before they increased the cost
25 Jul 2014, 17:52 PM

these were all ninja changes in the last patch. these arent really price increases, just a reversion of a mistake it seems.
25 Jul 2014, 17:56 PM

They only reverted changes that itself where accidental reverts of previous nerfs.

I can understand they want to clean their mess up first, but I hope they have some further changes for some of those call ins for the future in mind (especially Panzer IV call in which seems crap).
25 Jul 2014, 17:57 PM

I think they increased cost because of the ammo buff -> more ammo -> more fuel if converted.
25 Jul 2014, 17:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2014, 17:52 PMwooof
these were all ninja changes in the last patch. these arent really price increases, just a reversion of a mistake it seems.

If this is true it's ok. But I have no clue why they ninja patch so much.
25 Jul 2014, 18:02 PM

If this is true it's ok. But I have no clue why they ninja patch so much.

well in this case it was probably in error
25 Jul 2014, 18:12 PM

Likely an idea they were toying with that snuck into the release version of the patch. It is indeed back to where it was last week. No real changes.

Command panthers being less fuel than vanilla panthers was pretty chuckle worthy, though.
25 Jul 2014, 18:56 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

where are these patch notes?
25 Jul 2014, 19:00 PM
25 Jul 2014, 19:14 PM

how has no one banned you yet frikadelle? theres only 1 post in here about the changes being a problem. the op then retracted his statement when he realized he made a mistake.

there are no "axis only" posts in this thread. sounds like youre the only person here playing 1 faction. stop trolling
25 Jul 2014, 19:15 PM

Lol where the fuck do all these Allyboys come from? Where are the admins when you need them

This discussion is already over. If you just want to piss people off, go back to CoD.

And lolcake, go back to your main account. Frikadelle isn't funny anymore.
25 Jul 2014, 19:22 PM

Another german hero. Gruß Kamerad!

Dear Vetlolcake,

stop turning every thread in a discussion about fanboys.

thank you.

Admin I call you!
25 Jul 2014, 19:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2014, 19:14 PMwooof
how has no one banned you yet frikadelle? theres only 1 post in here about the changes being a problem. the op then retracted his statement when he realized he made a mistake.

there are no "axis only" posts in this thread. sounds like youre the only person here playing 1 faction. stop trolling

The only explanation possible is, mods have a lot of patience, it seems lol
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight