Login

russian armor

German Tanks cost increase

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
25 Jul 2014, 21:13 PM
Donator 22

Ahhh, I enjoy another evening reading through these Axis only players posts :) S o s o glad Relic increased the price for the german tanks. It's fair because they are way stronger.

Every time, I'm reading one of your posts Frika(elke) This is what I see:

ontopic:

it was a mistake and they changed it back, thats fine IMO.

But why is the command panther so expensive :S
25 Jul 2014, 21:14 PM

I just love how people act like the prices were like that since release.

They were NOT. It was a BUG of a recent patch and nothing else.
Bug got fixed, stop being so worked up about it.
25 Jul 2014, 21:23 PM

Permanently Banned
Thats me above there!

No shit, but germans are qqing so hard I mean I go ingame and just stomp them lol because they are just theoriticians lel
26 Jul 2014, 03:47 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Dear Admins,

you may close this thread now.

Thank you.

- #1 german fanboy

Hey if you are putting insane FrikadelleXXL stuff in your sig, and I put insane vetlolcake stuff in my sig, and FrikadelleXXL and vetlolcake are the same person that means we must be the same person too.
26 Jul 2014, 07:07 AM

I don't know what puzzles me the most: people actually whining for what seems a hotfix to changes that slipped into release patch accidentaly (which are probably values that are being worked at the moment in the dev team, should give a strong hint at what they are aiming to do in the near future), or the trolls, or the people that actually feed the troll instead of hitting the report button.

To the admins, please add one option to the report reasons: "flamebait". This is usually punished on most of the forums i usually wander in, i think it should be punished there also.
26 Jul 2014, 07:07 AM

Thats me above there!

No shit, but germans are qqing so hard I mean I go ingame and just stomp them lol because they are just theoriticians lel

xD
every single post by you is qqing either about how were all fanbois on here or about how all we do is attack you personally

and i doubt you stomp anything but your keyboard, after basically getting wiped of the map, running around with 2 vet 0 cons at the 40 min mark, while your teammates desperately try to win 2v3

on topic: nothing wrong with reverting ninja changes that werent intended. i still think the PIVs arent worth 210 fuels though
26 Jul 2014, 07:33 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

There was no need to start this whole flame between users. If you have nothing to add to the discussion then please do not flood threads with useless comments. I'm locking this now since it served its purpose.

Keep in mind we decided to apply a stronger moderation on the Balance forums due to all the amount of flames/harassing posts lately to ensure those forums keep being a place where people could discuss about balance rather than they becoming an open field for forum warriors.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 71
unknown 21
unknown 1
United States 21
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W