Login

russian armor

Lags / Freezes / Sync errors

24 Jul 2014, 19:27 PM

Since the new Patch, my post-WFA already lag spiking games have now turned into gruesome freeze fests.

Played 3 games since the start of this new patch for 1v1. Lost all matches due to freezing and then a random defeat. Pissed me off so much I was about to create a Lolcake rage thread, but decided against it because I thought it was a Asia Only problem. I guess I was wrong.

I don't know if they did something to the Asia server... but all of this lag started a little before WFA release. Trauma of this patch has made me stop playing.
24 Jul 2014, 19:29 PM

After WFA's release I've had lags in most or all games played, almost always when the action starts to pick up like 10 minutes in. It seems to happen mostly when a lot of events occur at once, like there's a large engagement and I've issued a bunch of commands to units, ordered a call-in unit to some spot and then clicked on the minimap, and I'll freeze for 30 seconds or so before that wonderful speed-up. But I notice it happening mostly when some new unit/ability hits the map that hasn't appeared in that match yet.
24 Jul 2014, 22:09 PM

I usually get a freeze or sync error after the game ends and I click "continue playing", then after a 3-4 min. it resumes at fast forward or it stays frozen indefinitely.
25 Jul 2014, 15:41 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Ugh, this new patch seems to have made stuff worse. I just had a match where it would freeze basically every few seconds and finally it froze for like a minute and I just surrendered at that point. Even replays are choppy.
25 Jul 2014, 17:01 PM
Donator 11

My roommate has similar problems.

He doesnt have a good PC but he is running it on low with a decent framerate of over 30fps.

However when we play online he has laggs from OVER 30 seconds

Thats not exaggerated. I can shoot his units and go over to his room and watch them die on his screen.

It is not framerate related since he has no framerate issues.

On another note: I frequently experience a 20 second lag at the beginning of the game. Before I can start ordering my units around theres allready 20 seconds gone from the game.

I dont have an SSD but my PC is capable of running COH 2 at 100 fps with everything on high or ultra. So its srsly not a performance issue here. Pls Relic add a wait time at the start of the game so this things dont happen.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★