russian armor

Unofficial Beta Anouncements Up

29 Mar 2013, 13:06 PM

for me it is.
29 Mar 2013, 13:36 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

you live a sad life :(
29 Mar 2013, 14:38 PM

If the ingame names are identical to your steam name, you can have multiple Spanky's :P Since everyone can take Spanky as a nick at steam
29 Mar 2013, 14:57 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Really? Is there some kind of unique code so we can tell them all apart? Or will that be the new smurfing.. just change your name to match whomever you want?
29 Mar 2013, 15:02 PM

You can change your name, yes. But if you click on the name and select "view profile" you can tell them apart by their descriptions, games owned etc. as well as seeing their account name. So if Spanky is called thighmast3rX253 and everyone knows that, you can find out pretty easy.

We had similiar problems with people trying to impersonate pr0's on the DoW 2 scene, and it was usually easy to foil. (You can even see a list of their old nicks if you want to be sure)
29 Mar 2013, 15:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Mar 2013, 13:36 PMSpanky
you live a sad life :(

yes.
29 Mar 2013, 16:52 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

You can change your name, yes. But if you click on the name and select "view profile" you can tell them apart by their descriptions, games own etc. as well as seeing their account name. So if Spanky is called thighmast3rX253 and everyone knows that, you can find out pretty easy.

We had similiar problems with people trying to impersonate pr0's on the DoW 2 scene, and it was usually easy to foil. (You can even see a list of their old nicks if you want to be sure)

thats good to know, but i think there should be something done to people who wittingly try to impersonate others just for the laugh. That's just very immature.
29 Mar 2013, 17:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Mar 2013, 16:52 PMSpanky

but i think there should be something done to people who wittingly try to impersonate others just for the laugh.

you can do shit, if there is nothing in the general terms.
and i didnt read when i preorder coh2 "dont use wmd in front of your name" or thinks like that.

well your e-image is for u everything.

and when at coh will work competente ppl and not ppl like the gr-nazis i dont see any problems to create a nickname as long as it is not nazi, racist or discriminate other ppl.

go along with your e-image and pretend then i have a low life.
29 Mar 2013, 18:48 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

and i didnt read when i preorder coh2 "dont use wmd in front of your name" or thinks like that.

and when at coh will work competente ppl and not ppl like the gr-nazis i dont see any problems to create a nickname as long as it is not nazi, racist or discriminate other ppl.

there is nothing to pretend, you make 3-4 accounts (wmdspankeh, wmdspankyyy and wmdpredators) to post smth in my stream, its actually amusing, because you wont stop trying even after i need to push 1 button to ban you! Also proves my previous post point. You need the attention to feel better, you must be a person with very low vibrations. Go on now, i cant wait for your next post. :)

Derailing this thread isnt my intentsion, so any admin that feels this has gone too far, be my quest and delete all this. :)
29 Mar 2013, 18:52 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

29 Mar 2013, 18:58 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Grow up Duce.
29 Mar 2013, 19:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Mar 2013, 18:48 PMSpanky

there is nothing to pretend, you make 3-4 accounts (wmdspankeh, wmdspankyyy and wmdpredators) to post smth in my stream, its actually amusing, because you wont stop trying even after i need to push 1 button to ban you! Also proves my previous post point. You need the attention to feel better, you must be a person with very low vibrations. Go on now, i cant wait for your next post. :)

Derailing this thread isnt my intentsion, so any admin that feels this has gone too far, be my quest and delete all this. :)

this topic wasnt about me. it was if its possible to get multiple accounts on coh 2.
if you have something to say about my person, pm me.
29 Mar 2013, 19:29 PM

if you have something to say about my person, pm me.

You're really praying what you preach I see. :/
29 Mar 2013, 20:05 PM

And I thought it was all good :'(
30 Mar 2013, 03:28 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Thanks for the laugh! :D

@ami: that was deep, but anytime!
30 Mar 2013, 08:25 AM

Anyone knows, can i cancel steam preorder after i get beta access?

I really dunno if i want to preorder, because i have no idea if this game will run on medium laptop with some decent fps.
30 Mar 2013, 08:40 AM

The alpha did run with everything on low on my laptop with Core2Duo 2GHz and Radeon HD 4650, but eventually crashed and burned. I suspect it was because of overheating though.
30 Mar 2013, 08:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2013, 08:40 AMQvazar
The alpha did run with everything on low on my laptop with Core2Duo 2GHz and Radeon HD 4650, but eventually crashed and burned. I suspect it was because of overheating though.

How much fps you got there?

Alpha was really screwed up for me. On i7 920, HD4890, lowest resolution and lowest settings i was getting like 20 constant fps.
30 Mar 2013, 08:50 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2013, 08:46 AMALPINA

How much fps you got there?

Alpha was really screwed up for me. On i7 920, HD4890, lowest resolution and lowest settings i was getting like 20 constant fps.

The alpha wasn't very optimized. Even some players with high end rigs got bad performance :P I'd await the beta and see how things go. I've heard Quinn Duffy say somewhere that performance has become 2,5x better since the alpha.
30 Mar 2013, 08:52 AM

The alpha wasn't very optimized. Even some players with high end rigs got bad performance :P I'd await the beta and see how things go. I've heard Quinn Duffy say somewhere that performance has become 2,5x better since the alpha.

Yep, that's why i want to try beta and then see how is the performance. I am afraid i won't be able to cancel preorder if need after getting beta access though.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★