Login

russian armor

Tweaking->Close Air Doctrrine->Stuka ANTI TANK strafe

17 Jul 2014, 18:53 PM

So greetings everyone, i want to proclaim if someone can use that ability give me some tips maybye I am just that noob with it.
Back to the point i feel that all other abilities in that comamnder works out pretty well, but that one is a little bit lacklusters why:
1:Comparsion to the anti inf strafe: well that one also got smaller aim area but thats offset by the fact that it goes through everything pins everything in a much larger than the original "ability area" but i feel that balanced to offset the fact that the plane take lotsa time to arrive.
Problem. No1: It has much smaller targeting cirle than the previous probably to "help it aim vehicles"?<- idiot conclusion
No2: That one also take a few year to arrive so most of the time it will only hit ground. ( couple these with the fact that it also drops smoke and the enemy palyer is alerted by the units and that the usability of this ability is only within LoS ->ps I know that i got recon run still)

Solutions?:
1:Retain the original targeting circle+plane speed flare and everything but give it better dmg and target leading
2(The wild but i still think balanced idea): Remove the flare from the 2 airstrike or atlest the anti tank (still voice alert)-> that would also give that commander an unique feeling
3:Let the ability to be fired into FoW so that we can use it agains retreating vehs ( no other attack ability has that property so.. not likely will devs do it )
4:Make it a targetable ability so that the plane will hunt the targeted veh( thats the tricky one this would take away the current ability what is AI and At in the area but would bexome an "execute skill" but in that way it would maybye also need a little buff so that it isnt only "scratch" things and we wouldn't make it another Il-2 attack.

Afternotes:
1: Other than tell me yout opinion on the suggested how do you feel about that ability?
2: If it just only me using it wrong tell me how to use it.
3: No i dont want OP airtsike, just i feel that this ability is a bit ignored.
4: I am speaking about the (i think?) 90 muni SINGLE strafe.
5: Dont troll, and dont feed it have a nice day.
17 Jul 2014, 18:56 PM

So greetings everyone, i want to proclaim if someone can use that ability give me some tips maybye I am just that noob with it.
Back to the point i feel that all other abilities in that comamnder works out pretty well, but that one is a little bit lacklusters why:
1:Comparsion to the anti inf strafe: well that one also got smaller aim area but thats offset by the fact that it goes through everything pins everything in a much larger than the original "ability area" but i feel that balanced to offset the fact that the plane take lotsa time to arrive.
Problem. No1: It has much smaller targeting cirle than the previous probably to "help it aim vehicles"?<- idiot conclusion
No2: That one also take a few year to arrive so most of the time it will only hit ground. ( couple these with the fact that it also drops smoke and the enemy palyer is alerted by the units and that the usability of this ability is only within LoS ->ps I know that i got recon run still)

Solutions?:
1:Retain the original targeting circle+plane speed flare and everything but give it better dmg and target leading
2(The wild but i still think balanced idea): Remove the flare from the 2 airstrike or atlest the anti tank (still voice alert)-> that would also give that commander an unique feeling
3:Let the ability to be fired into FoW so that we can use it agains retreating vehs ( no other attack ability has that property so.. not likely will devs do it )
4:Make it a targetable ability so that the plane will hunt the targeted veh( thats the tricky one this would take away the current ability what is AI and At in the area but would bexome an "execute skill" but in that way it would maybye also need a little buff so that it isnt only "scratch" things and we wouldn't make it another Il-2 attack.

Afternotes:
1: Other than tell me yout opinion on the suggested how do you feel about that ability?
2: If it just only me using it wrong tell me how to use it.
3: No i dont want OP airtsike, just i feel that this ability is a bit ignored.
4: I am speaking about the (i think?) 90 muni SINGLE strafe.
5: How much dmg possiblity this ability has i mean if everything gies right what can it kill in its current state.
6: Dont troll, and dont feed it have a nice day.
17 Jul 2014, 18:58 PM

Sorry about the dual post i just wanted to add afternote 5 :S
17 Jul 2014, 19:01 PM

Its a close air SUPPORT doctrine.

Use its abilities to support you. You see a tank engaging your? Use SCAS run.
You see blob coming towards you? Strafe it with AI run and so on.

Its a fun and potent doctrine, but its overshadowed because of "LOL TIGER SPAM" meta.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★