Login

russian armor

Australian Competitive?

15 Jul 2014, 11:30 AM

Hey everyone just found this website a few minutes ago and loved the little tips for each unit in the guides (Really helped me with some of the OKW units). As the title suggests I was wondering if their is any Australian competitive games? I would love to be able to get good enough to join these competitive matches but so far I could only find Europe and North American matches. Any comments helping me on this topic would be great :D

Cheers guys,

Dolan
15 Jul 2014, 11:49 AM

ESL and other tournaments allow everyone to participate, I'm not sure if there are Australian exclusive tournaments though. I haven't heard of them anyways, but then again I'm not Australian.
15 Jul 2014, 13:45 PM

There's no actual competitive games for CoH2 in general.
16 Jul 2014, 02:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2014, 11:49 AMCieZ
ESL and other tournaments allow everyone to participate, I'm not sure if there are Australian exclusive tournaments though. I haven't heard of them anyways, but then again I'm not Australian.

I went to this http://cevo.com/event/coh2-awa/rules/ and read that players must be from either of those regions.
16 Jul 2014, 02:16 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2014, 02:12 AMDolan

I went to this http://cevo.com/event/coh2-awa/rules/ and read that players must be from either of those regions.

The CEVO tournament was one of only a few large competitive tournaments that the game has seen. There are regular tournaments of the less-prestigious variety that you could check out. (ESL is probably the most active). There is also Rewind Events which has held a few tournaments and probably has one coming up in the next month or two.

There will surely be some competitive/prize tournaments in the future.
17 Jul 2014, 02:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2014, 11:30 AMDolan
Hey everyone just found this website a few minutes ago and loved the little tips for each unit in the guides (Really helped me with some of the OKW units). As the title suggests I was wondering if their is any Australian competitive games? I would love to be able to get good enough to join these competitive matches but so far I could only find Europe and North American matches. Any comments helping me on this topic would be great :D

Cheers guys,

Dolan

No there isn't any Australian COH2 competitive tournaments/games. I wouldn't bother trying to compete in overseas ones, US/UK etc unless you fancy getting up at 3 or 4 in the morning just to play COH2. That's why me an my Aussie clan mates don't really bother with those tournaments.
18 Jul 2014, 11:58 AM

No there isn't any Australian COH2 competitive tournaments/games. I wouldn't bother trying to compete in overseas ones, US/UK etc unless you fancy getting up at 3 or 4 in the morning just to play COH2. That's why me an my Aussie clan mates don't really bother with those tournaments.

The feels when Australian :(

Got Men of war Assualt squad 2 and I absolutely loved it! Went to go play online 300-400 ping...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
Germany 822
unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak