Login

russian armor

Opinion on recent responds Relic made regarding War Spoil

15 Jul 2014, 15:31 PM

Nalano i agree i dont have any new commanders and ist rare to warspoilers drop at least for me but i got soo many friends playing in 4v4 and got alout off new commanders i play co2 all the time realy 4/5h by day ahah but truly not having war drops ruine the game dont now wy my friends got more commanders than me but im playing more in 1v1 mod trying new tings could be that doing 2v2 our 3v3 our 4v4 increase you warspoilers drops !

Still i tink thats this type of systeam its the way to go realy just nedd to preutirise like winning warspoilers by the time you spende on the game our you experience in gameplaY !
15 Jul 2014, 15:33 PM

A lot of the issues could be fixed if they just stopped giving us duplicates.
15 Jul 2014, 15:49 PM

I "have a life" and play often enough. I have gotten a few commanders with some decent bulletins. I really don't understand what the big deal is, sure duplicates are annoying and will probably be fixed, but you guys are really making a mountain out of a molehill here.
15 Jul 2014, 16:06 PM

you guys are really making a mountain out of a molehill here.

Would you be happy to swap all the commanders you've received for several identical victory strikes or 3 sets of identical faceplates?...no? That's why it's a problem.
15 Jul 2014, 16:38 PM

Nalano i agree i dont have any new commanders and ist rare to warspoilers drop at least for me but i got soo many friends playing in 4v4 and got alout off new commanders

So you and Tristan were blessed by the Random Number gods and thus don't see what the big problem is. That's good. I hope y'all enjoy your stuff. I'd give you a cookie, but one never dropped for me.
15 Jul 2014, 17:11 PM
Patrion 14

A lot of the issues could be fixed if they just stopped giving us duplicates.

No it couldn't. If they stopped duplicates the drop rate for "real" war spoils would be increased 10 fold, if my understanding of the system is correct.

I agree it would help, but progression would be even slower than it is now.

I think Relic have completely forgotten the old level system and are letting "pay 2 win" dominate their thoughts. They seems to have copy-catted Diablo 3, without learning any of the lessons Blizzard have - grinding isn't fun, and people want instant gratification.

I also agree that if this is their approach, all the current commanders should be removed from the store. Their approach so far is shocking.

It also concerns me that they want us on this loot treadmill forever. They don't want us to have "everything". Which is even more upsetting for a completionist like me.

@Tristan:
Pay 2 win was one thing because if you wanted, you could spring the stupid price of a commander (which was too high) and get one yourself.

Now imagine loading into a 1v1 and seeing your opinion has 3 blue rimmed special unique WFA commanders. Your going to fucking flip out. I know I would.
15 Jul 2014, 18:06 PM
Patrion 27

This is all seems like a set-up for some sort of crafting or trading system which may be fine and well but the lack of feedback from Relic (as per usual) is going to leave a lot of bitter players even if we do get to have our blacksmith smelt 200 2% bulletins into a commander four months from now.
15 Jul 2014, 18:44 PM

Hm I think they should use the Steammarket like in CS GO.
I was very lucky to get all OKW commanders, even Scavenge double. All this + Airborne USF and one existing Sovjet one.
I'd like to trade the Scavenge double for some bulletins but I can not... Relic should do something about this. I can just imagine how pissed I'd be if I would not have gotten a new commander and then seeing someone with all three....
Relic pls
15 Jul 2014, 19:04 PM

Just checked my steam profile to see how much I actually played so far in the past 2 weeks and I'm at 56.3 hours.

I got 1 commander, that I already own, bunch of bulletins, a few face plates and a victory strike.

So mostly junk and not the commanders and useful bulletins I actually wanted, if relic wants ultra random "it's working as intended"

Give us a fair system, where we can work to an objective to get what we want & need, and also give people the option to buy it if they so desire.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 60
Korea, Republic Of 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment