Ever since WFA came out I lag in almost every big game (3v3 / 4v4) making it almost unbearable to attempt to play. Does anyone know if this is a Patch problem? I never had this problem before WFA.
I'm on a Radeon AMD 7 Series graphics card, which is what leads me to believe it's a game issue
Infinite Lag
14 Jul 2014, 02:45 AM
#1

Posts: 4
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
Offline
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.627365.632+6
- 3.491236.675+2
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.713423.628-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.261102.719+5
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1199 users are online:
1199 guests
0 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17151
Welcome our newest member, rashifaldaily
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, rashifaldaily
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM