Sync-Error
12 Jul 2014, 13:04 PM
#1
Posts: 16
Hi all, as you may have read from the title, the issue is the following: i got this "sync-error" while i was playing three 4v4 in public games, and all the three times i got this message and then my game crashed and returned back to Steam. I'm 100% sure that the other players were still playing because i got a couple of wins when i checked the stats like one hour after the crash. any solution for this? or any tip?
12 Jul 2014, 13:26 PM
#2
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
I am guessing everyone has experienced a sync error at some point or another, but I'm afraid I cannot give any explanation to why it occurs.
Maybe another site member has more information?
Maybe another site member has more information?
12 Jul 2014, 13:54 PM
#3
Posts: 16
I am guessing everyone has experienced a sync error at some point or another, but I'm afraid I cannot give any explanation to why it occurs.
Maybe another site member has more information?
Yeah sure, it's not the first time for me but....3 times in a day? in 3 consecutives games? meh.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
Offline
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.488234.676+3
- 3.622365.630+1
- 4.701420.625-1
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3521
Board Info
459 users are online:
459 guests
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17079
Welcome our newest member, gamessunwinorg1
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, gamessunwinorg1
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
