Login

russian armor

Hello there! A guide to the US Forces

10 Jul 2014, 22:17 PM

Hey guys Avatar here. I like to make videos usually educational, since I love COH I decided to make a basic one on the US Forces. Take a gander and let me know what you think! US Forces
11 Jul 2014, 07:27 AM
Donator 11

You explain things in a nice manner but it is very basic. Like for ppl who never played CoH. Not sure if this is the right audience on CoH2.org cause I guess most of the ppl here are actively playing the game.

Also, I think you should have focused more on presenting the US Forces than explaining gameplay in general.

And 16.45 the Super-Blob... rly? This kind of disqualifies you as a "guy who explains stuff" :)
11 Jul 2014, 22:48 PM

Thanks for the feedback, My channel has a lot of different games so I didn't want to only show an advanced video. Also it's really hard to properly play and comment and the same time(to address the super blob lol)
11 Jul 2014, 23:18 PM
Honorary Member Badge

id do your videos in a voice over either in highlights explaining your points or play the game then add cometary over the top of it. so you can focus on playing when your playing then focus on talking afterwards.
nee
12 Jul 2014, 18:51 PM

Try to go for a video explaining doctrines, ie what units do, how much they cost, etc. You know simple straight forward info that every noob should know.
I mean for one thing I'm still trying to figure out wtf I&R Pathfinders are for.
13 Jul 2014, 16:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jul 2014, 23:18 PMWiFiDi
id do your videos in a voice over either in highlights explaining your points or play the game then add cometary over the top of it. so you can focus on playing when your playing then focus on talking afterwards.

I hear you however voice overs are really only good for updates/patches and that sort of thing. If you are actually trying to demo something its better for live action.
14 Jul 2014, 03:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jul 2014, 18:51 PMnee
Try to go for a video explaining doctrines, ie what units do, how much they cost, etc. You know simple straight forward info that every noob should know.
I mean for one thing I'm still trying to figure out wtf I&R Pathfinders are for.

thanks for the feedback, I will look into making more videos like that!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1
Russian Federation 65
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak