Login

russian armor

Lol 7.5cm le.IG 18

10 Jul 2014, 19:40 PM

Are you kidding me with the accuracy?! Damage? Vehicle damage? :D Also it is very durable! :D
10 Jul 2014, 19:53 PM

agree but... it's like 430 manpower, it should be. Don't take us one of the last thing we have as counter to maxim and .50 cal spam.
10 Jul 2014, 19:55 PM

Hehe today i once shotted 5man maxim squad with it ^^
10 Jul 2014, 19:56 PM

Anyway they should somehow try to remove MG spams also since it is clearly support weapon instead of core :)
10 Jul 2014, 19:57 PM

Dunno, for me it doesn't make so manny kills as people complain. Iguess I'm just unlucky.
10 Jul 2014, 19:57 PM
Honorary Member Badge

why did you make what is a shoutbox message at best, a thread???
10 Jul 2014, 20:01 PM
Donator 33

The vehicle damage is brutal. Do not park a Sherman in range of one of these.
10 Jul 2014, 20:02 PM

Why did i what? :)
10 Jul 2014, 20:03 PM

It really needs it's AT damage toned down. Either have it do AI or AT but not both.
10 Jul 2014, 20:04 PM

This has been the most infuriating unit to fight against lately. It often gets deployed right outside the medic truck so counter battery is usually useless as it will constantly reinforce and heal. You will have to fight your enemies entire army to get to it and if you manage to decrew it it will be recrewed and reinforced in a matter of seconds. It has an amazing RoF, accuracy, and AoE. It can also damge any armor that tries to attack it as well acting also as a light AT gun that's pretty lethal to the allies armor especially the US.

It really need some nerfs somewhere, it's performing a tad to well at the moment, especially when compared to the US Pack howitzer which is more expensive, but worse.
10 Jul 2014, 20:14 PM

I don't know about your experiences, but I sometimes keep shooting for ages on enemy setup teams and barely kill anyone with these guns. I like to use them against blobs or if I have to against those American bunkers, but against Maxim spam etc. they are at best average.

And don't forget that thing costs as much as two mortars nearly, so it has to be better than one. It also has more problems with obstacles than a mortar.
10 Jul 2014, 20:15 PM

I have not seen anyone build the US pak howitzer at all. Im pretty sure thats the problen?
10 Jul 2014, 20:16 PM

SO far this thing is my only answer to bar blobs, i agree it should loose its at capabilities.
10 Jul 2014, 20:17 PM

I have not seen anyone build the US pak howitzer at all. Im pretty sure thats the problen?
The US pack howi is pretty bad atm moment. You basically pay for the price of two mortars, but get the effectiveness of 1.
10 Jul 2014, 20:19 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Well maybe because it is basically a Pak like the Zis? Nerf IG18 damage against vehicles and it should do fine :)
10 Jul 2014, 20:27 PM

+1, I have seen it parked right next to the medic truck and just firing, firing away..

and the US pak howie is amazingly bad. It seems broken or something.

This has been the most infuriating unit to fight against lately. It often gets deployed right outside the medic truck so counter battery is usually useless as it will constantly reinforce and heal. You will have to fight your enemies entire army to get to it and if you manage to decrew it it will be recrewed and reinforced in a matter of seconds. It has an amazing RoF, accuracy, and AoE. It can also damge any armor that tries to attack it as well acting also as a light AT gun that's pretty lethal to the allies armor especially the US.

It really need some nerfs somewhere, it's performing a tad to well at the moment, especially when compared to the US Pack howitzer which is more expensive, but worse.
10 Jul 2014, 21:15 PM

> "it's ok because its 420 manpower"

> nerfs 120mm mortar
10 Jul 2014, 21:30 PM

Exactly!
10 Jul 2014, 21:31 PM

The US 75mm? I did today! It got 4 kills in the game even i used it actively!
10 Jul 2014, 21:36 PM

The US 75mm? I did today! It got 4 kills in the game even i used it actively!

Yes, so there must be something wrong with it?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 38
unknown 21
Poland 9
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %