Login

russian armor

Where the hell is the war spoils patch

10 Jul 2014, 16:01 PM

I have been playing OKW almost exclusively since it came out and everyday. These retarded war spoil drops give me shit for other factions I don't play! Once maybe twice, sure, but it does it every other drop!!! Not to mention the ones I do get for OKW are duplicates and you can't even trade them. It does not take this long to patch a system you put into place. I am almost beginning to think Relic thinks the system is perfect. Ffs fix this system before you do anything else I'm tired of playing 40 min matches and getting rewarded with shit for a faction I don't play. The fundamental concept is fine, but release a patch for it already
10 Jul 2014, 16:16 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Disagreed, Relic should encourage playing multiple factions like they are doing now
10 Jul 2014, 16:18 PM

To improve war spoils I think would be easy.

1)Increase drop rate on bulletins (and to a slight degree on commanders)

2) Prevent unlocking multiple commanders, or skins, or faceplates that are already owned (this would mean you cannot get a drop of a commander/skin/faceplate you already have, multiple of the same of these are useless, and honestly not sure why this was not in place at start)

3) Offer high drop events (weekends, challenges, etc.)
10 Jul 2014, 16:19 PM

I beg to differ. If someone prefers a certain faction and they play that faction, they should be rewarded for that faction! I really don't see your logic in being rewarded for a faction that you don't play.
10 Jul 2014, 17:06 PM

I played OKW exclusively since WFA came out. Most of my bulletins besides two I got are for OKW, my only commander I got as well, so I assume it favours your most played faction somewhat. However, all skins (3 I think) are for Soviets and my only victory strike is for Ostheer.

But worry not, at least you can use faceplates for every faction! Maybe that is why we get them double and triple times!
11 Jul 2014, 06:12 AM

whats wrong with war spoils ? got 2 new wfa commanders already :snfBarton:
14 Jul 2014, 00:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jul 2014, 06:12 AMwiatros
whats wrong with war spoils ? got 2 new wfa commanders already :snfBarton:
Because there a lot of people that have played for hours and have not received a new commander for the new armies. Almost three weeks in and I have yet to receive one myself.
14 Jul 2014, 00:53 AM

They should have added atleast a few minor fixes by now. The silence by relic is the worst.
14 Jul 2014, 03:34 AM

150 hours and I still have nothing but duplicate bulitens and faceplates.

In short: FUCK THIS SYSTEM.

Relic is the most retarded game designer I have ever seen, over nerf, over buff, and doing things that actually discourage people from playing their games.

What makes it worse is that their is genius in their titles they just make these design choices that... honestly do they play their own games?
14 Jul 2014, 12:20 PM
Donator 11

War spoils drop rate is UP, needs a buff
14 Jul 2014, 12:28 PM

It will come out the same day as Half-Life 2: Episode 3
14 Jul 2014, 12:31 PM

Agreed, would like some new commanders as well, have even gone over too use the exploits that i read on this forum a few weeks ago, while i'm on work! As i wrote on the official forum, they cant just release WFA with 3 commanders for the new factions and let it take weeks to get new oned. That just makes the new factions get booring really fast.
I feel a big part of CoH2 is the change that different commanders bring to every match, not knowing what you will be up against! They should just have added some more from the beginning or put them up for sale at least!
14 Jul 2014, 12:47 PM

They should have released WFA with ALL the commanders unlocked, which would have kept people busy and happy (bar the terrible performance drop and freezes) whilst they work on whatever it is they have 'planned' for war spoils.

After the various problems and frustrations with the war spoils system, they should give them out as a way of apologising for the problems/frustrations.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 56
Poland 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment