Login

russian armor

Given up and started using soviets - JUST LOL

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
6 Jul 2014, 15:14 PM

I'd say he is spot on and your replay here only proved and backed that up.
6 Jul 2014, 15:19 PM

Oh shit, these google results are brutal :D
6 Jul 2014, 15:49 PM

omfg, this locke guy is really weird
6 Jul 2014, 16:51 PM

Difference between you and me is, I play all factions and I CAN do it to get high enough to get in and stick in top 100.

Dude, you don't. And stop pretending you are.

The pot calls the kettle black.
6 Jul 2014, 17:09 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Don't you think it's about time you rejoined the ranks of the Kampfgruppe PingPing, with yourself as bandleader (naturally)? And now you can add Vetlolcake on the big bass drum. And then the whole lot of you can march off, in step, to Hameln the Official Forums, or wherever it is you vermin hang out.
6 Jul 2014, 17:28 PM

Don't you think it's about time you rejoined the ranks of the Kampfgruppe PingPing, with yourself as bandleader (naturally)? And now you can add Vetlolcake on the big bass drum. And then the whole lot of you can march off, in step, to Hameln the Official Forums, or wherever it is you vermin hang out.

LOL?
I am bashing Katitoff doesn't mean I am support that cake clown.

All I see in this thread is clown vs clown. :roll eyes:

But I don't mind give Hameln a visit next year :D, such a beautiful place it is.
6 Jul 2014, 17:29 PM

Difference between you and me is, I play all factions and I CAN do it to get high enough to get in and stick in top 100.

HAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
6 Jul 2014, 17:35 PM

HAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Shit just getting high. :rolleyes:
6 Jul 2014, 17:40 PM

Shit just getting high. :rolleyes:
we know your high using companyofheroes.com ladders over coh2.org ladders. Blasphemy!
6 Jul 2014, 17:45 PM

Yep, post that instead of my 2v2 when you fully know I do 1v1s occasionally only :D that doesn't make you look like picky asshole at the slightest, Porygon :)
6 Jul 2014, 17:53 PM
Patrion 14

I love this community, after stalking all of you for about a year, i have finally decided to join the party! so... do I pick a faction and start bashing everyone? is there a sign up sheet? :}
6 Jul 2014, 17:53 PM

we know your high using companyofheroes.com ladders over coh2.org ladders. Blasphemy!

Because WF rank wasn't implied yet, smartass. I don't even visit and post anything there.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/19630/usf-and-okw-ranking-need-to-add-into-playercard
Just FYI for your derpness.

And Katit-chan, I don't give a shit to 2v2 because it was and is a balance shitpool and spam-friendly casual way wasting hours away. :)
6 Jul 2014, 18:04 PM

And I don't give a shit about your small world.

Now, that we've finished pathetically trying to discredit one another can we get back on topic, which is throwing mud a lolnub hoping he will suffocate this time?
6 Jul 2014, 18:38 PM

And I don't give a shit about your small world.

Now, that we've finished pathetically trying to discredit one another can we get back on topic, which is throwing mud a lolnub hoping he will suffocate this time?

Well, I don't, I am looking forward for his glorious contribution for the Fatherland so I can have some entertainment at my workplace. :rolleyes:
6 Jul 2014, 18:44 PM

Actually, he does. Me and my friend were playing US and we were matched up against Katitoff and his friend. He was playing OkW and his friend Ost.
6 Jul 2014, 19:10 PM

Yep, post that instead of my 2v2 when you fully know I do 1v1s occasionally only :D that doesn't make you look like picky asshole at the slightest, Porygon :)

Put your playercard on your profile then. And since you never seem to play 1v1s does that mean you can't comment on 1v1 balance anymore?
6 Jul 2014, 19:31 PM

Put your playercard on your profile then. And since you never seem to play 1v1s does that mean you can't comment on 1v1 balance anymore?

Nice profile pic, but thats flawed logic.

That's almost like saying the masses should have absolutely no say in how governments do things because they have never been in government office themselves.

Btw 1v1 balance also inadvertently affects 2v2 and up.
6 Jul 2014, 19:35 PM

Nice profile pic, but thats flawed logic.

That's almost like saying the masses should have absolutely no say in how governments do things because they have never been in government office themselves.

Btw 1v1 balance also inadvertently also affects all other modes of play.

Well according to kaitof people who play one faction can't comment on factional balance so I look forward to hearing nothing from him on 1vs1 balance.
6 Jul 2014, 19:44 PM

As to the flamefest, leyawn. As to factions, I doubt anyone would seriously dispute that in 2v2, double Soviets/Mixed are a good deal stronger then Axis in any given combination. I might add that I find double US to be pretty weak against mixed Axis. A good Wehr player with proper MG micro and aggressive tech is very hard to stop for US if his relative early game weakness is compensated by OKW with lots of Pios. 1v1 is a different matter. Soviets/Ost is fairly well balanced (with maybe a slight nod to Soviets, given the Tiger nerf) , OKW is hopeless vs both Soviets/US.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS