Login

russian armor

Given up and started using soviets - JUST LOL

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
6 Jul 2014, 10:09 AM

Permanently Banned
Had enough of relic favouring soviets and just joined the "cant beat them, join them" bunch.

First match i spammed maxims every maxim that got outflanked was simply supported by another one and i slowly turtled the maxims forward to secure key resrouce points i began to support the positions with Zis to ensure no early half track harassment. Went for quick T-3476 to coninue suprise against OKW and moved zis up to avoid an early puma catching me by suprise.

Meanwhile 120mm mortars MINCED any assault. Closed out the game after half an our once T-3485s came out

Its just a fucken joke that i can dive straight into a nation that i almost have no experience playing often and mince the shit out of opposition with its cheap units and noob gameplay.

While all this was happening i was building up such a stockpile of reources that i would never normally have with any other nation.

Sov=easymode and im going to continue to use and abuse them due to relics lack of consideration.

Suck on it relic.

6 Jul 2014, 10:12 AM

Wait for the better opponents and then come back and tell is if it's still working.
6 Jul 2014, 10:12 AM

Quick, someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!
6 Jul 2014, 10:13 AM

Hahahahaha, you basically admitted you are a german only fanboy. A really toxic one too. But it is obvious that you are.

Now, i could play, lets say, Ostheer too and win vs some noobs. Then i could come to these forums and feel great, because i managed to win with a faction i refused to play with earlier. Wow dude, big accomplishment.

Replay or it didnt happen. By the way, care to show us your playercard? We could admire your pro skills then.
6 Jul 2014, 10:13 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Good, more axis only players hsould play Allies. Im sick of seeing 70/30 favouring germans every evening in Europe
6 Jul 2014, 10:14 AM

Permanently Banned
Hahahahaha, you basically admitted you are a german only fanboy. A really toxic one too. But it is obvious that you are.

Now, i could play, lets say, Ostheer too and win vs some noobs. Then i could come to these forums and feel great, because i managed to win with a faction i refused to play with earlier. Wow dude, big accomplishment.

Replay or it didnt happen. By the way, care to show us your playercard? We could admire your pro skills then.

I am a german fanboy. And i have played 7 games so far as soviets today and i have won 6 matches. LOL its just so easy its not funny. Almost no punishment for mistakes.
6 Jul 2014, 10:17 AM

Great, post your player card so we can see 30 games with 90% win ratio or gtfo off the forums back under your bridge.
6 Jul 2014, 10:20 AM

Permanently Banned
Great, post your player card so we can see 30 games with 90% win ratio or gtfo off the forums back under your bridge.

I can see now why you defend them so adamantly. They are so easy to use and ridiculously cheap to use. Im just going to keep using them. So im now on your side. Should have just used them earlier instead of complaining all the time on deaf ears.

Seems relic will never nerf them so why beat a dead horse. Just going to use them and spam maxims, T3585, or m3 flame, or IS2

Wont ever be using OKW or OH again till sovs get fixed but after several months it seems this will never happen :)

So you wont see any complaint threads anymore while i abuse noob mode XD. Its actually fun to rofl stomp germans because i know how hard it is to micro them and you are also fighting a losing battle if the players have equal skill
6 Jul 2014, 10:20 AM

meh, lame. i played germans i yawned and playing without hotkeys and still won.

this is just about as constructive as your fucking thread.
6 Jul 2014, 10:22 AM

I am a german fanboy. And i have played 7 games so far as soviets today and i have won 6 matches. LOL its just so easy its not funny. Almost no punishment for mistakes.

I bet you wouldn't win against me with your trololol soviets :P :). But even if soviets were easy mode, now things are a little more complicated. I don't think that in 1v1 they have such a good time against okw and in 2v2 or more against an okw/ostheer combo.
It was frustrating in the past, but this is the soviet army feature. Full of abuse tactis and easier to man. But this might be the only chance they have ftw. I'm surprised you didn't try them earlier. Continue playing them,and you will find soon enough palyers that will show you efficient tatics against them.
6 Jul 2014, 10:22 AM

I can see now why you defend them so adamantly. They are so easy to use and ridiculously cheap to use. Im just going to keep using them. So im now on your side.

Seems relic will never nerf them so why beat a dead horse. Just going to use them and spam maxims, T3585, or m3 flame, or IS2

Wont ever be using OKW or OH again till sovs get fixed but after several months it seems this will never happen :)

So you wont see any complaint threads anymore while i abuse noob mode XD. Its actually fun to rofl stomp germans because i know how hard it is to micro them and you are also fighting a losing battle if the players have equal skill

Playercard please. So everyone can see how talented you are with your favourite factions and the noobmode you like to play.
6 Jul 2014, 10:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2014, 10:20 AMwongtp
meh, lame. i played germans i yawned and playing without hotkeys and still won.

this is just about as constructive as your fucking thread.

+1
6 Jul 2014, 10:28 AM

I can see now why you defend them so adamantly. They are so easy to use and ridiculously cheap to use. Im just going to keep using them. So im now on your side. Should have just used them earlier instead of complaining all the time on deaf ears.

Defend what?

I've merely asked for your player caerd which show how awesome sov player you are, nothing more.

You are the one who is constantly like this:

Difference between you and me is, I play all factions and I CAN do it to get high enough to get in and stick in top 100.

You probably struggle to break 10.000 rank with your "best" game mode(which I bet is random 4v4 ost only).
All my added ranks across all my game modes played probably is still better then your best one.

Prove me wrong by showing your rank to us or shut up and admit you're a clueless noob, because everyone except you knows that already.

Hell, upload a replay if you don't want to show your rank, but such a great and awesome player such as yourself wouldn't have to be ashamed of it, would you?

But of course you will not. Why? Because you're just another hot air breather with a rubber spine and absolutely no balls. Forum warrioring? You're the first one to show up and fight. Proving anything in game? You run away with tail between your legs.

Hell, you could accept SSHeini challenge and play him, I'd sure as hell would watch that, hell I'd pay to watch that.
6 Jul 2014, 10:49 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Had enough of relic favouring soviets and just joined the "cant beat them, join them" bunch.

Excellent

All is proceeding as I have forseen
6 Jul 2014, 11:08 AM

First match i spammed maxims every maxim that got outflanked was simply supported by another one and i slowly turtled the maxims forward to secure key resrouce points i began to support the positions with Zis to ensure no early half track harassment. Went for quick T-3476 to coninue suprise against OKW and moved zis up to avoid an early puma catching me by suprise.

Meanwhile 120mm mortars MINCED any assault. Closed out the game after half an our once T-3485s came out

Its just a fucken joke that i can dive straight into a nation that i almost have no experience playing often and mince the shit out of opposition with its cheap units and noob gameplay.

While all this was happening i was building up such a stockpile of reources that i would never normally have with any other nation.

Sov=easymode and im going to continue to use and abuse them due to relics lack of consideration.

Suck on it relic.

x1? You can play as soviet and abuse everything you want.
6 Jul 2014, 11:48 AM

I dont know who's sillier, the Opening poster, or the ones who always answer him
6 Jul 2014, 12:17 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Play 10-15 games with them and you'll understand.

One win that took you an hour to get with such an overpowered faction(lol) isnt much to go off of.
6 Jul 2014, 14:19 PM

I dont know who's sillier, the Opening poster, or the ones who always answer him

Same schick, over and over again:

6 Jul 2014, 14:32 PM

ban this troll please
6 Jul 2014, 14:55 PM

Oh, Vetlolcake, why are you doing this to yourself mate. Why?

But on the other hand, let me all tell you something.

Normally I wouldn't respond to this. But sometimes the bucket overflows and you have to speak your mind. Let me tell you a story.

We've all been there when we were young. You were about 7/8/9 years old and having fun every afternoon on the school playground. Maybe you played football, basketball or whatever you do in the spare time between classes in preschool. fun times were ensued and laughs were had. But there was always this one kid who not just "didn't fit in" but everyone knew that you couldn't just leave this kid to be alone in a corner, sobbing. So you let him play as well. Even though we all knew what we were getting into, we endured. This kid would yell at everyone, everything, almost like he felt superior with others not understanding him. To fix this problem you cut the kid some slack. he didn't have to abide by the rules, cause you'd know that would only worsen his behaviour. So we endured, and after some time, it became something we'd all gotten used to. Not that we liked it, but we all adapted so this kid didn't have to feel bad. in a way, he got special treatment.

As the years progressed we all got on with our lives. We would encounter similar people in other situations. Be it at our first college, our first job or even as our first colleagues, this similar person would always be there in whatever situation. And, if the social circle was healthy enough, you would accept him, even though you hated it sometimes. Seeing as we were adults now, you would expect this person to have grown up as well, being hardened by people who have 'corrected' this behaviour over time.

But no. These people don't learn that easily. The internet came. And bam. you'd see that these people exist and finally found a way to get what they want. Attention. Although 99% of it was negative attention, it's still attention and thats what they want.

coming to the point. Vetlolcake, googling your nickname says it all. https://www.google.com/search?q=vetlolcake the results speak for itself. Normally I would advise people to think about their behaviour but I guess that doesn't work with you. You keep going at it. And the internet provides you with this freedom. You absolutely believe that you are right in this (and all the other) matter(s) without providing solid data, witnesses or having a significant amount of people backing you on this.

And yes. You enjoy this. Clearly. I'm taking for granted that this post may not even come in as an advice or reflection, but more as a reinforcement for you to keep spewing your shit. But seeing your name in a negative context AGAIN (for crying out loud, just a effin game) made me do this. Please, for the love of everything holy and nice, reflect on yourself mate, reflect, learn and adapt. Then maybe you can turn this negative behaviour into something positive, and ultimately (albeit a very small effort compared to everything else) make the world a better place.

Thanks.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight