Login

russian armor

Rant @ Green Dot

12 Mar 2013, 01:23 AM

Here is the story: wanted to buy Arma 3 but my bank is closed so I couldn't deposit any money to use (on steam). Since I'm impatient I went to the nearest Walgreens/CVS to buy a Green Dot card to reload my Paypal account enough money to buy the game. I get home and when I go to the site to redeem the damn thing it wants me to "verify my information" like its some sort of illegal fraud to add money to an account via a card paid for with CASH. So I filled out the **** verification but apparently it was wrong. Well it turns out that the SSN* field that GreenDot REQUIRES be completed was incorrect because I never even added my SSN to my Paypal account. So guess what- CARD VOID, request refund check (takes 7 days). ARE YOU **** KIDDING ME? I PAID $40 TO WAIT 7 DAYS FOR SOME ONLINE TRANSACTION COMPANY TO RETURN MY MONEY WITHOUT INTEREST? AND THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE THE $5 SERVICE CHARGE I PAID TO GET THE CARD? LOLOOOLLOOOLOOL!

*A government mandated retirement agency (commies) we have in 'Merica because some people here aren't smart enough to save money if it isn't compulsory

12 Mar 2013, 18:21 PM

I'm not even going to comment on the inaccuracy of your point about SS. Oh wait that's what I'm doing right now, never mind.

That said, I'm jealous, I'm quite excited for ARMAIII.
15 Mar 2013, 16:58 PM

I'm pretty happy being a commie and all. You should try it.
15 Mar 2013, 17:23 PM
Honorary Member Badge

sounds like you made a rash decision and you payed the price for it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 71
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment