Hello! Does anyone know why my map is freezing at the very beginning? I exported it for testing and everything looks good at the start except nothing moves. My units don't move and no wind is blowing.... I tried to increase the popcap but I think I did it backwards this was right after the update. But does anyone know how I can reset the. Scar or whatever (if that's the issue) in notepad++? I want to try to just go back to default and try again.
Thank You!
Map freezing at beginning.
2 Jul 2014, 07:33 AM
#1
Posts: 24
2 Jul 2014, 08:32 AM
#2
1 Posts: 422 | Subs: 3
Well you can delete the scar file, world builder makes a new one when you save the map again in the map editor.
2 Jul 2014, 15:42 PM
#3
Posts: 35
mapname_ID.scar delete whichin it there is
Notepad++
(copy what is written is written to be)
Notepad++
(copy what is written is written to be)
3 Jul 2014, 02:45 AM
#4
Posts: 24
Awesome thank you! It worked!
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.627365.632+6
- 3.491236.675+2
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.715425.627-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.261102.719+5
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1497 users are online:
1497 guests
0 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17153
Welcome our newest member, tylekeocomse
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, tylekeocomse
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM