Login

russian armor

OKW and US AT nade : What the hell ?

is the OKW and US AT nade working for you ?
Option Distribution Votes
14%
86%
Total votes: 36
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
1 Jul 2014, 07:42 AM

This is one of the problem that I'm not really sure:

- is this the AT nade from COH1 where you can just move out of the range to get away ?

- or is this the AT nade from COH2 where it turn into a heat seeking missile that 100% target hit ?

I'm not really sure how this shit works to be frankly? Many times I find it hard to see if it even working or not because my squad doesn't act like using it ( When in vCOH2, Grenadiers or Conscript will do some animation before shooting ). Sometimes I use it and nothing happens to the enemy vehicles.

Now I find it not scary to run my ostwind and keep going cause that AT nade doesn't appear to be working. If I make my tank stand still then it may works.

- If you say it's like COH1 then please make panzerfaust/Russian AT nade to be the same please. I got angry that sometimes I got a puma in my Rifleman's AT nade range and that shit back away with no problem at all.

- If you say it's like COH2 and it just a bug then would you mind fixing it ? Fast ?

I see you patched this game with 750mb ( Just to fix the Raketenwerfer if your changelog say that's all but I guess that video where you jump from the sky is a big ass video too lol ) then explain how is this AT nade works.
1 Jul 2014, 07:54 AM
Patrion 14

I don't get what happens either, the munitions get lost and the weapon is on cool-down, but nothing happens. I found that the 'nades work when you fire at a vehicle that stays still and doesn't move, but fails to fire when it starts to move.
1 Jul 2014, 08:20 AM

I'd rather have them all homing. That was people can't rinse the hell out of infantry without being afraid of consequences. Take away the 100% hit rate and we're looking at tank crush spam. Anyone remember roos running around with impunity...?
1 Jul 2014, 09:50 AM

It seemed to work fine to me to be honest. It only didn't work if the enemy tank drives out of range, but I thought that is how it is meant to work.

The animation could be a lot better though. You cannot really see well when they are about to fire the grenade, this is done better on the Panzerfaust animation.
1 Jul 2014, 10:21 AM

You can move out of range of it, the projectile is very hard to see but you can dodge it if you move fast enough, unlike the soviet AT nade and Wher faust.
1 Jul 2014, 13:40 PM

i consider it not to be there.
1 Jul 2014, 14:11 PM

If you activate the ability and the vehicle drives out of range - your squad does nothing, but the cooldown starts. Its pretty stupid.
1 Jul 2014, 14:39 PM

The cooldown and munition cost should happen when the nade is thrown, not when the button is pressed. I don't know how this thing works either and I don't think I've seen it successfully do anything.
1 Jul 2014, 16:29 PM

It does work, but at point blank range and the vehicle not moving... If the vehicle scoots by you have no chance of hitting it. If you didn't cancel the nade would splash harmlessly on the ground and waste munitions.
1 Jul 2014, 17:00 PM

I think it works like a regular rifle nade. That means long windup time, which is hard to spot, and no heatseaking ability whatsoever. And it can't fire above obstacles and subsequent bugs out. I think.

It feels very fishy to me.
1 Jul 2014, 18:51 PM

Where's the third option; "It barely ever works so I pretend it doesn't exist"?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 1
Germany 690

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak